What the hell!!!!

Edward POV

Bella and alice are out hunting so I decided to have sex with my true mate Esme.

So we are in the middle of making love when all of the sudden "what th FUCK is going on in here," Carlisle boomed.

"YA WHAT THE FUCK DICKWARD AND MY SUPPOSED TO BE MOTHER!" bella screamed so loud the window cracked but me and Esme were shocked so we couldn't talk or move then all of the sudden bella lunged.

Bella POV

All of the sudden my control snapped and I lunged. When I was about 2 feet away from grabbing them but suddenly Emmett and Rose appeared out of no where and grabbed me. Rose gave Emmett the arm she grabbed and went right in front of my face grabbed my cheeks and told me softly over and over "its ok sister."

Ever since the battle rose and I are as close as alice and I sometimes even closer. They let go and I dropped to the floor dry sobbing.

Emmett picked me up and tried to sooth me while also glaring daggers at the now dressed Esme and Edward and he yelled, "how could you guys do this to Bella and Carlisle."

"Esme and I are mates we have been from the begging I only used Bella for power I'm sorry," Edward said calmly.

"what the hell Edward I never want to see you again if Carlisle doesn't kick you out of the family, I'm leavening and never coming back" I screamed.

"if Bella leaves so will I," rose said.

"Ya I'm not leaving my lil sis again I'm with her till the end," emmett said with so much venom I wouldn't have guessed that came out of his mouth.

"We will leave to" alice said while jasper was nodding.

"Thank you" i said.

"No problem lil sis" rose, em, Ali, and jazz said.

"Get out Esme and Edward you have 1 hour to get your shit and get out and never return I'm going to go cancel your credit cards to our bank account, and I want a divorce," carlisle hissed before leaving "I want a divorce to Edward and don't you ever talk to me again," I sneered as emmett walked me out.

~1 hour later~

"Get out" carlisle scowled and the rest of us nodded.

Esme was going to protest but shut her mouth when she saw our glares and they both left holding hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was that comment and vote please

~Shay~