Mornings

Rancis' POV

It was a spring morning, quite early. The sun was rising over sugar rush, no one was awake, except Rancis. He hadn't slept a wink, he was having nightmares, they kept coming back no matter what he did. It was the same everytime! He would wake up after five minuets of sleep with the same vivid memory of the horrid dream.

In it he would be standing with all the other racers, not doing much. Except for that they where... Every night he would relive that memory of when Vanellope restored her power, but instead of her joking, she had them actually executed. He woke up at the part when it was his turn, as soon as the blade dropped, his eyes opened and a huge scream would be coming out of his mouth.

The other racers seemed concerned when his track performance went down and they heard his screaming in the night, non of them checked on him thought, except for...Gloyd. Gloyd was Rancis' BFF, no one could replace him, he was handsome, tall, brunet and had geogous hazel brown eyes.

Rancis got up, dressed and went downstairs, thinking about Gloyds pumpkin theme had made him hungry.

He hadn't done his hair yet, it was a mess...normally for his hair to be a mess for more than five minuets was hell for him but for some reason thinking of his best friend made him forget about the world, and even important problems like what your hair looks like.

Rancis, got up and ran outside to kit kat (his cart) and jumped in, today they had a really early race today. So he raced off to the track, 'I can't wait to see, everyone, especially...Gloyd!' He thought as he drove.

Gloyd's POV

Gloyd woke up...late. As usual he had over slept... Their race was in half an hour, however Gloyd didn't seem fazed. 'I really hope Rancis and the others won't be mad, at me being late...again' She mumbled to himself. He sort of had a habit of showing up late for events like this which where important.

He slowly got out of bed and walked towards the stairs, he wasn't one to really mind about being late, it didn't bother him in the slightest! He got dressed into his racing gear and did his hair properly. This was somthing the racers had been noticing more now... He actually did his hair! 

'Oh, I can't wait to get out on the track and see everyone, especially...Rancis!' He thought. He had been all over Rancis lately and all he wanted to do was be around him. It was weird, he loved everything about him, his blond hair, cute smile and baby blue eyes.

'Wait, do you have a bit of a crush on him Gloyd?' He questioned himself, 'Ha, me no we're just...really good friends that's all! He thought, whist looking at the clock. 

"10 MINUETS!!!" He screemed and began running and grabbing his stuff to head down to the track. This wasn't any old race, it was when the arcade opens! He started panicking more and frantically grabbed his keys and ran out the door. He jumped into his car and slammed his foot on the gas pedal, and swiftly drove off!

Ok guys, I'm just testing this out and seeing where it goes, if you like this please give it a vote and coment, if you want to see more of this or what you want from this, ya know... Anyways thanks remember to give me feed back and yeah.