No privacy

The sun was setting down and the final race had ended. Rancis and Gloyd where driving down the long winding road to where the racers live, they pulled up in Gloyd's driveway. They hopped out of their carts and went to the door. Gloyd reached into his back pocket, and pulled out his keys, to unlock the door.

'Gloyd, has such a cute ass!' Rancis  thought, with a cute smirk on his face.

Gloyd unlocked the door and opened the door to let Rancis in... 'God he has the cutest smirk!' Gloyd said in his head.

Rancis quickly looked up and walked in, "thanks for letting me stay over!"

"Oh it was nothing!" Gloyd replied turning around to face him and shutting the door behind him. "So, what do you want to do?"

"Um, I don't really know, what do you want to do?" Rancis replied as he sat down on the couch and looked into Gloyds eyes whilst he rubed the back of his neck. Gloyd walked towards Rancis and sat next to him. They looked into each others eyes mezmorized. Befor Gloyd turned and sat on Rancis' lap. Gloyd pressed his lips against Rancis'. They wrapped there arms around eachother. Gloyd ran his fingers thought Rancis' hair. They sat there for a few minuets befor...

 "Awwwww!"

They both suddenly sat up straight and Gloyd got off Rancis' lap and looked to the window, Candlehead, Taffyada, Jubilina and Vanellope where all looking thought the window. Gloyd ran to the door and everyone erupted in screams.

"Wow wow wow, guys..." Gloyd screamed," what are you doing??? Why are you snooping???"

Rancis in the background looking down at his feet, looking ashamed.

"I ship it so much!" Taffyada said!

"Common, I love it!" Jubilina replied.

"Let us talk to Rancis!!!" Vanellope and Candlehead spoke in synchrony.

Gloyd looked over his sholder to Rancis who turned away and put his hands in his face. "No, he don't want to talk to you guys, please go!"

They left, leaving the two in the house, Gloyd shut the door and went to sit next to Rancis again. He wrapped his arm around his sholder. He leaned in close next to his ear, and placed his head on Rancis' other sholder. Rancis didn't really react to this in any way. 

Gloyd knew somthing was very wrong, he looked up at Rancis and asked,"Um...look...I'm sorry..." After saying this Rancis' eyes quickly darted to look at him for a stilt second befor looking back and lifting his head from his hands.

"It wasn't really you, they where spying and I'm the one who gave you a right old snog back!" He said, giggling towards the end befor laughing after, Gloyd laughted to...

"Yeah, what was that about, why the hell where they spying and more importantly, why did you kiss me back?" They burst out laughing by the end of that one!

"Idk, that was weird proberbly because... You taste like Halloween!" They had lost it, absolutely laughing their heads off!

"Well, I decided to kiss you in the first place because a lot of the girls..." He began, before nudging Rancis twice and then winking at him, ..."they gossip about how nice you are to kiss and  how you taste just like melted caramel chocolate and peanut butter..." He looked at him again and got in real close,"... And you do... And also...you... Are an... Abosolute player..."

Rancis looked at him and blushed most of the way through that befor the end when he stared giggling which soon turned into hysteric laughter, "Really?!?!"

"OMG, yeah, how did you get all them chicks hugh...I mean yeah!" Gloyd had no chance at saying this with a straight face and burst out laughing mid sentence!

They both sat there for a while hysterically laughing their heads off, until they notice the sun beginning to set. "You can sleep on the couch, or I have a double bed, if you feel comfortable sleeping with me? It's really your choice?"

Rancis looked at Gloyd and quickly said,"Oh...um...could I sleep with you, it would really help!!!"   

" Of course we're dating now, anything goes, I love you so much you know that right!" Gloyd said calmly. They walked upstairs to go and sleep it was quite early but they both needed a good nights sleep for once!

Ok another one done, this isn't doing well so I might leave it here because I really think it's not really going anywhere new but I might do a few more episodes depending on your reaction! Thanks for reading your stars... Xxx ~Rancis!