Races

The finish line was straight ahead, just an open expanse, at least that's what Taffyada saw. Gloyd was in 5th and Rancis was 2nd, neither of them got the luxury of being first...usually, most of the time Vanellope and Taffyda where miles ahead. Which is what was happening today. 

Rancis looked in his wing mirror for about the 90th time and looked at his reflection, 'OMG, I'm so fudging hot!' He thought, swiftly though his vision turned to a view of Gloyd. He was quite far behind but easily spotted in Rancis' wing mirror. 'He's so cute when he's trying to concentrate!' He thought to himself again!

Suddenly, Vanellope raced past, she glanced at Rancis with a little side eye and a cheeky smile as she past. "Great, 3rd, ok just concentrate Rancis! You've got this!"He said to himself quietly.

He looked in his mirror again... he couldn't see Gloyd... "What, did he crash...no!" He said quietly as he began to worry and stress. 'No, don't stress he's fine! Stop stressing!' He thought.

"Nagh, don't worry! I'm fine..."

Rancis looked around to his left to see Gloyd right next to him!

"Race ya there! You won't be 1st but you'll proberbly beat me!" Gloyd said comfortingly.

Rancis looked at him and smiled, his eyes where wide and lit up. He revved the engine and grinned!

"Your on!" As he spoke they both began to race towards the finish line, they where neck and neck befor Rancis slowly began to pull in front. Rancis crossed the finish line and looked in his mirror to see Gloyd smiling at him. 'He really dose have the most adorable smirk!' He thought as they quickly sped to a halt in a stylish manner.

"Well I guess you won! Told you you would!" Gloyd spoke softly and looked at Rancis, still smiling of course. He took off his helmet and shook his head around to get his hair into its usual shape.

"Not really, you let me win!" Rancis hopped out of his cart and slowly walked towards Gloyd, who was still in his cart, and smiled!

"And what if I did!" He said quietly and sharply, he looked up at Rancis and jumped out of his cart. They got up pretty close to eachother, locked onto each other's eyes. Rancis was taller, and Gloyd was on his tip toes, they closed their eyes and...

"RANCIS, what are you doing?" It was Taffyada. " Where, you about to kiss Gloyd?" Taffyada had had a crush on Rancis longer than anyone, she hated the thought of him being taken, so she ruined his chances with anyone else!

 "Umm...eggh...y...y...Yes!" He said proudly as he turned back to Gloyd, "I like him!" 'Omg I can't believe I said that to Taffy!' He thought!

"What?" She said obiously surprised. "But...but...b---fine." She said as she jumped into her car and rode off. Rancis and Gloyd turned to look at eachother again, except this time it was more awkward...

"You like me?" Gloyd questioned as he placed his hand on his arm for support.

"Um...yeah" Rancis looked up!"Are you ok, with that!"

Gloyd looked up too and happiness filled his eyes! " Omg, I like you too, and yeah I'm fine this is the best time of my life!"

"Wait, you like me too!" Rancis questioned, shocked!

"Well dugh, your so hot!" Suddenly, Gloyd went bright read from the tip of his nose to the ends of his ears, "D...did I say th...that out loud?"

Rancis"Yep, and I think your cute, so we're even!" They leaned in close again, preparing for their lips to meet when...

NEW RACE, GET BACK TO START POSISIONS, COMMON YOU TOO! GET BACK TO POSSISION...LOVE BIRDS!!!" The narrorater screamed in their ears again! 

Omg this has been so fun to write, I'm loving it! Sadly it's not getting that many hits so if you could read it, coment, vote and recommend that would mean the world, your all stars! Thank you!