Prologue

———————P.1.1——————

A young boy walks out of a Game Store with two boxes in his hands. His Snowy white hair flows backwards in the wind as his Emerald eyes focuses it's gaze on the boxes. The young boy also wears a cocky grin as he walks home.

The boy's name is Yukine Atuski. He's a seemly average  Japanese Highschooler at the age of 17 who is obsessed with anime.

He even sometimes said to himself, 'even if it costs my Soul, I give anything to Live a game life'. He took the saying quite literally.

The boy passes a Tv Store which has various flat screens Advertising the world's latest game; IGV.

"No matter who you are, as long as you get this game with the console, it's free!" Could be heard from the Advert.

The White haired boy soon reaches his apartment. He opens the door and slowly Walks in. He's been living on his own since he entered Highschool. His under family members said his parents died in a car crash but he knew it was a lie.

Yukine sets down the boxes and brought out it's contents; a Nintendo Switch with Gray Joy cons and the Game IGV.

"I've been waiting for day all my life" he says as he tries desperately to contain his happiness. He inserts the game into the console and turns on his Tv.

The White haired boy tuned in on the a news channel and watched as they started countdown to activate the servers of IGV.

"10." Yukine said as he did the countdown as well. "9. 8. 7. 6. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1! Yes!".

The Emerald eyed boy quickly inserts the game into his Nintendo and starts filling in the necessary information.

His Tv shows that there's breaking news but he ignores. "Due to the fact some of the agents working at N.A.S.A were playing the game IGV on the job, a meteor shower has entered the world's orbit and are now coming down" could be heard from the reporter on Tv before he went back to playing IGV.

Yukine grins as he looks at the various species displayed before him. Just as he decides on his choice a meteor comes crashing into his house and unto him.

On the cracked screen of his Nintendo, there selected species could be seen before blanking out.

Everywhere in the world, meteors are crashing on people and homes. Soon the planet is littered with meteors. Another one, the same size of the planet hits it and pushes it into the sun.

The end of the world and the beginning of the game has begun.

Welcome to IGV

A ray of sunlight flashes on the White haired boy's eyes, waking him up from his sleep.

He's surprised to find himself on an old wooden bed. Didn't he die not to look ago?

The boy stands and walks towards the closed and only window in the room. He pushes it open  and sees the a midevial scenery.

"What the-?" Yukine says to himself as he views the enter area. He looks at various people and sees most are extremely tall andhave pointed ears and have Foxtails. Some are even made of slime.

The white haired boy soon stumbles as a screen appears in front of his eyes.

Welcome Player, to IGV or Into the Gamer Verse. After the gruesome destruction of the Earth, the servers acted as a Portal to the game, sending everyone to it. If your Hp or Health points drops to zero then you will be respawaned if have lifes left. If not then you die completely. Enjoy the game!

"What the Bloody Hell?" The white haired boy says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 612
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please vote if you do, I want to win Watty's with this book and get at least 100th in Fantasy with this book. Comment on what you think about the chapter and share alike.