Meeting for the first time Ch1

~Sanji's pov~

Just getting back from Marine high and having an unpleasant day because that damn luffy ate all the lunches I made for the others and ate them before lunch. yes, BEFORE LUNCH!!

hold on... what was that noise??

I heard bushes shuffling.
Don't tell me... It's full body wanting to fight again? 

"If your out there come on out full body, I swear if you don't come out im going to MAKE you come on out, and I'm sure we both don't want that to happen now do we?"
I spoke angrily

silence..

And then I heard the bushes shuffling again.

"Oh my gosh I swear full body, it's Monday and I have this huge ass assignment that I need to do and I don't want you to ruin the concentrate I already built up" I said while walking over to the bushes.
and there I saw it, I saw a one-eyed lion cub. we just stared at each other with no movement whatsoever.

~Zoro's Pov~

Run Bitch. Run Run Run!! Is all I could  think about

Who wouldn't be thinking that to himself after being chased so many times today. He just wanted to go back to normal... Wanting to be human again and not being a small fucking lion cub but no that damn Robin woman and her Bud Franky I think?.. Had to turn me into an animal.. HOW THE HELL AM I GOING TO USE MY SWORDS NOW?!?!

well nothing can be helped. many thoughts ran through my mind while running away from those damn hunters

Bitch Gotta hide Gotta hide Gotta hide

"OH there!" He said to himself.And so he jumped at a random bush.

"Where did it go?! " Said one of the hunters clearly irritated.

"Maybe this was" A female hunter exclaimed to the group and they headed towards the opposite way

I released my breath that I didn't know I was holding onto

"If your out their full body come on out and stop being a pu*sy!! "

I heard a male voice on the other side of the bush.

'Uh-oh did they already find me?.... And who the fuck is full body??' Zoro thought to himself 'weird name to name a kid'

Zoro heard footsteps and he got on guard ready to attack whom ever it was that was about to proceed him

And then he saw a man. He had yellow hair covering the right side of his face and his eyes were as blue as the sky and. Hmph!..His eyebrows.. Looks like a curly fries at the edge of his eyebrow. but he looks rather...

~Sanji's Pov~

He looks like he's on guard and I don't want to be lashed out on so ima just take a step back real quick.

Just before I was going to run for my life I saw his eyes.. Left eye to be exact. Holy shit is his eye bleeding??

Does the lion cub need my help? Is he gonna be ok? Should I help? Will he attack me?

When I was in my little thoughts the lion made his first step and proceeded to take a step forward and he looked hurt ..

                I need to help him.