And i oop- Chapter 5

Back at home with Zoro

"..... Fuck.. "

"I've done fucked up ;-;"
There were several guys laying on twirl brows floor.
"Damn you shouldn't have even came in here then this wouldn't have happened" Zoro said in his human form.

                   Earlier that day
"Well fuck it  why not be in human form for today" Zoro said as he turned into human."Ok three hours to spare What should I do-" Zoro was interrupted by a knock on the door.
"Who in the hell-" Zoro was once again interrupted by several knocks this time.

"Like hell I'm a open the door for they're snobby asses-" This time the knocks turned into Pounds in the door."Who in there righteous mind-"
BAM!  The door had flew to the doorway to the living room. "Ok.... That's not good. " Then several men came in right after 3 men came out.one had red hair and glasses so did another just with blue hair and then a green dude. Before I can say or yell anything some of their men came at me so I quietly hush them by snapping their neck....hopefully their not dead.Then a men started to yell out the name.
"VINSMOKE SANJI  WHERE ARE YOU FATHER WISHES TO SEE YOU!!"
Then the man with slicked back green hair yelled out my- I mean sanjis  name out. I grew concern and walked down stairs. Acting time! "WHAT THE HELL!? " Acting wasn't my best talent but hey why not try. "Eh?  Who the hell are you? " Asked the blue haired man. "I can ask you the same thing mate look what ya done to my door! How am I gonna repair it now? " I said acting all surprise while crossing my hands and acting all sassy...acting is fun. "My apologies sir I thought this was someone's house that we knew".Said the red head. " So if this was the persons house you'd just barge in like that? That's one way to show courtesy"
"Tch whatever let's go men we have the wrong one! " Said the one who looks like the youngest aka hulk 2.O.
Then they all left..... Me with the broken door and several men laying almost (not completely) dead. "Damn."

                          With sanji

"And so- Mr. Vinsmoke wake up... Luffy can you wake up Mr. Vinsmoke for me? " Asked Mr. Mihawk " Sure thing sir!! " Luffy saluted to Mihawk and walked towards sanji. Luffy took a deep breath and.. "SANJI WAKE UP!!! " Luffy screamed next to Sanji's ear that lead Sanji to fall off of his chair. "Oof.. " Sanji looked up just to see Luffy and Mr. Mihawk looking down on him. "Mr.vinsmoke... A word outside please. "