Chapter 7

In Zoro's Mind...

*Sanji has already left to go to school... I'm alone but Im still debating if I should tell him who I really am... Cause if I tell him who I am I have to explain myself and how I got myself into this mess and... It would be awkward after he kinda confessed himself to me like... The me as in Zoro me not lion but Zoro human me... Anyways and if I don't tell him.... He's gonna find out eventually... Like in every fairy tail story... Or should I say princess and the frog.. Gotta love that one...*

"AGH!!" THIS IS FRUSTRATING!!!  SHOULD I OR SHOULD I NOT TELL HIM!! " as Zoro continued to rage over that there was a soft knock on the door.

"Sanji you there? " It was a male voice. "You there?  Sanji! " The door knob turned and there was a boy with freckles and a orange hat with beads around it. "Sanji you here?  You said we'd walk to school today so I came to check.... On.... You....  Holy Mother of  Mary.. -" The boy stood frozen as he say a lion a green one with one eye.
"Ok... I may have the wrong house... Or the right one just with an animal abuser living in it...  But hey you never know... " The boy kneeled down to the lion and stated himself to be called "Ace".

*ACE?! Aren't you Co-Captain of my team?! Damn... Life's crazy* Zoro thought as the boy pursue to pick him up and put him in his bag. *wait hold up- who does he think he is just putting me in his bag?! * Zoro started to move around so he would not be stuffed into the bag. "Cmon dude ima confront Sanji and you're my evidence!! Plus Luffy will like you" Ace said as he continued to try and put Zoro into the bag. But Zoro wouldn't let him so he started to really act up and move his hips, arms, and legs around so he wouldn't get kidnapped by his own classmate.. Being small has its perks... Some are great some aren't... Being small can be at his advantage or disadvantage...

                     At Marine high

"HEY GUYS COME OVER HERE!!" Yelled Ace.. "I HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW Y'ALL!!!! " Luffy's crew (Nami, Sanji,  Ussop, Chopper, Robin, Franky, Brook, and Luffy himself) came and saw.. The Green lion cub..

"Well that's a first.. " Nami stated.
"You don't see that every day now do you? " Brook laughed at his own joke.
"Where... W-where did you get him from? " Sanji look at Mossy (Zoro)...

"Found him... Wandering around" Ace mentioned. "Oh and I need to talk to you about something-" Before he could get another word he was interrupted by "IS THAT WHAT I THINK IT IS?!" Luffy stood closer to the lion. Face close to Zoro's "Can I touch it? " Luffy's hand was already near the lion and was about to touch it even if Ace said "no".

" Hey Luffy I don't think you should" Sanji reached out trying to pull Luffy's hand away before- CHOMP!  Luffy's hand got bitten.... Then Zoro jumped into Sanji's arms and started to snuggle close to Sanji's chest. Everybody looked at him wide eyed. "Heh... Um... Long story short um.. I found him and.. Took him home cause he was hurt as you can from his eye... " Sanji stated as he ruffled Zoro's hair.
" Can we... Eat him? " Luffy got hit with more than 6 fists.
* Luffy would even eat animals?  Damn now that's a line I wouldn't cross* zoro thought to himself.

"Anyways HOW THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO HIDE HIM?  We can't just GO back home " Sanji yelled at Ace.
"Well why don't we skip classes today?" Ace suggested.
"No way nu uh. I won't skip class because of something you did. I'm going to class. Tell me when you clear everything out" Nami said with a sassy tone and walked away to class.
Robin giggled and headed to class as well. "Well I give you all my SUPPER good luck" Franky did his pose before walking to class as well. "Yohohoho well then I'm off as well" And Brook walked away.

"YOSH then LET'S GOO!! " Luffy ran to the schools entrance before... "Dumbass we have through the exit. Did you forget there are police officers? " Ace pulled back Luffy and hit with a fist from Usopp and started to head over to the exit in the back of the school until....
"HEY! AREN'T YOU KIDS SUPPOSED TO BE IN CLASS? THE BELL IS ABOUT TO RING!! " A Monitor teacher came out of no where and started to yell at the boys.

"Ready? " Ace said in a whisperer so the boys can still hear him.
"What do you mean? " Sanji said, Zoro still in his hands.

"RUNNN" Luffy said and took off, along with Ace.

"HUH!?!  WAIT FOR ME YOU GUYS! "
Usopp started to catch up leaving sanji.
"HEY!" Sanji ran.. Zoro still in his hands..