Chapter 4

After a few months:

"Ok I'll be back the same time today ok mossy? So be a good boy and don't ruin the things like last time mk? " Sanji said while changing his clothes and rushing to find his bag.

Sanji was late for school... Again for the sixth time this month.

"rar" Zoro jumped on sanji's back and licked his neck before he jumped down. "Anyways gotta go before school starts bye Mossy be good for me!"

Then sanji left for school as Zoro saw his back once more. *Idk if I can show him this but.. * Zoro turned back to his human form. "Gotta love Jesus... But the shitty part is I only have 3 hours before I turn back to my lion form " Le sigh

-
-
-

At school:

"Hey guys! " Usopp ,the long nose idiot, yelled across the hallway to catch his other friends attention and actually worked this time.

"Good morning Ussop" Said Robin (aka the woman who put that spell on Zoro)

"This is SUPER awesome that we get to see each other like this again" Said Franky (aka the person who helped Robin put the spell on Zoro)

"Oh cmon we saw each other last week don't exaggerated" Nami Continued, a woman with long orange hair.

"Sorry I'm late guys I had to clean up my place." Said an exhausted blonde coming their way. "It's ok sanji san-"

Nami was interrupted by a boy wearing a starwhat. "GOOD MORNING GUYS!!!!! " The boy's name is Monkey d. Luffy. Luffy leaped onto Usopps back and both fell down to the ground. Sanji was reminded of Mossy when he jumped on his back this morning.

Sanji smiled to himself. "Why you smiling so creepily to yourself Sanji San? " The orange haired girl asked the blue eyed boy next to her. "O-oh it's nothing heh.. " Sanji smiled awkwardly to Nami. "Oohohoo SomEone has a crush~"

"Hey now- what got you into thinking that Nami San? "

"Oh when luffy jumped into Usopps back you smiled hashtag blushed to yourself " Nami gave a smug look.

"And? " Sanji asked

"You have a crush on luffy don't you?"
Nami said excitedly and with sparkles in her eyes (how the hell do you get sparkles in your eye-)

"Mhm.no I don't sorry to burst your bubble but no it's no him " Sanji said with a calm look. "Yeah right then it's usopp right? " Sanji swayed his head left to right. "Then who? " Asked nami

"I don't know if you ever heard of... "
Nami listen carefully. "A secret that means I don't tell anyone" Sanji said with a gasp and sarcastic look of course he's joking just wants to make Nami San look dumb :P

"Why you fuc-" Nami was interrupted by someone... Slapping her ass?!?

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

"Woah sweet ass baby" Said a guy with glasses and a bandana around his head and some other dudes behind him. "HEY WHAT THE HELL MAN WHAT'S YOUR DEAL!! " Nami screamed at the guys and slapped the guy with the bandana. "Hey now baby there's no need to get all feisty but hey.. I like em that way too" Said the guy while licking his lips and sending chills behind Nami's spine.

" Hey that wasn't gentleman like" Sanji was looking down and screaming while being in a calm position. "Eh!! What's it to you twirl brow?!" Said the guy with a nasty tone.

As soon as sanji heard 'twirl brow' a vain popped out he looked up and straight up kicked the guy in the balls. The guy collapsed and the other guys stood there in shock and looked up at sanji. "Anyone got anything else they want to say? If so go on and say it. If not SCRAM! " Sanji yelled and the guys did as they were told.

After that..

"Well damn sanji I didn't know you can fight!! " Said the young straw hat boy. "I knew how to fight when I was 7 or 8 but I use my legs instead of my hands. Don't wanna hurt em, they're valuable to me" Sanji snickered.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Back at home with Zoro

"... Fuck "