A talk Chapter 6

"Are you sure you're ok Mr. Vinsmoke? " Asked Mihawk. "As I said sir I am ok you got nothing to worry about. " Sanji gave his signature smile.
"Mhm... Ok if you say so but I'm here if you want to talk about anything ok Mr. Vinsmoke? " Mihawk put his hand on Sanji's shoulder with a serious face. "Of course sir"

                        After class~~

"No" Sanji said clearly annoyed.
"Cmon there must be someone you like right? " Nami persisted. "Ok yes there's someone I like but I know you're gonna talk me out of liking them if you know who they are. " Sanji replied.
"No I won't I promise I won't talk you out of anything about them besides you like them so no way Jose." Nami said with her right hand over her heart and her left hand in the air as if she was saying hello to a person from a far. "Fine but I swear if you tell someone.. " Sanji said sighed. "Yay! " Nami exclaimed. "Now spill the tea" Nami was infront of Sanji. "It's.." Sanji mumbled.

"What?"

"It's... " Sanii mumbled again.

"Cmon Sanji" Nami placed her hand in sanji's hand. "You can tell me" Nami soothed Sanji with her words.

"Yeah.... It's um.... I- uh.... It's... Zoro..... Roranoa  Zoro..."

"Huh.... WHAT?! " Nami yelled and made a huge scene which caused everyone in the hallway to look their way. "Sorry... " Nami said blushing and looking back at Sanji.

"Out of all the people... HIM?! " Nami had a serious look. "Look I know he may seem bad but he's actually a nice guy... " Sanji said while putting his hands in his pockets and looking away from Nami. "And how do you know? "
Nami crossed her arms. "Cause I've hanged out with him a couple of times (aka hanged out with him 24/7 when school was out)... We gone out to the movies... I've watched his games.... And... " Sanji was blushing and smiling to himself as he recalled a sweet moment they had together.
Nami sighed. "Ok then.. I'll support you in any way" Nami flashed her smirk. Sanji looked at her before saying "Thank you Nami san!".

       With our beloved moss head

" Ok done with the bodies.... Ok now that just sounded wrong- ah fuck twirl brow is gonna come in less that 10 minutes... " Zoro walked in the living room and sat at the couch. "Oh well" Zoro sighed as he turned back into his lion form. And if right on cue the front door knob turned and the door opened. "Hey buddy missed me? " Sanji came in and sat his things to the ground and walked straight to Zoro as Zoro walked towards Sanji. "Purr... " Sanji sat at the couch as Zoro curled into Sanji shoulder. *I guess being small has it's perks.. * Zoro thought to himself. "Ah... I needed this... You know... Can I tell you something Mossy? " Zoro perked his only eye open.. "My best friend her name is Nami by the way she uh..asked me today who I liked.... I told her... It was Zoro.. "

Zoro looked at Sanji now paying attention to the conversation. "And it's true... I truly love him... He's kind...gentle... Yeah he might be a bit harsh but.... He's warm on the inside... He's sweet with the people he cares for..... Heh... Even though he might act like a toughy and be a bad ass at school.. He not that bad of a person... He's super nice... But still... I wonder why he hasn't been in school... Mr. Mihawk, his dad,  is worried about him too... He hasn't been himself since he realized zoro had gone missing.. "

Zoro started to blush from Sanji's words and feel guilty about how he's making the people he cares for worry about him..especially his dad...

"Purr... " Zoro rubbed his cheek to Sanji's cheek.

"I knew you'd understand me.. I just hope he comes back soon... " Sanji looked down at the floor.. Then grabbed Zoro and placed next to him and then stood up. "Well I'm going to take a shower be right back mossy~" Then he left..

*so that's how he feels... Mhm.. So maybe I do have a chance then... *