Chapter 4- The Night of the Closing Ceremony: Humanity's comeback: Part 2

_____

In the year 845, The Colossal and Armored Titans suddenly appeared, destroying the walls and ruining our daily lives. Released from their 100 years of hunger, the Titans trampled on humanity once again. Humankind abandoned Wall Maria. 20 percent of the population and and a third of their territory was lost. The resistance pulled back their operations to Wall Rose.

_____

King's P.O.V

~Time Skip(Year 850) (Two years since enlisting)~

"You're late! Run, you slowpokers!" Sadies shouted.

"What's wrong, Arlert?!" I look behind me to see Sadies slowing down and Armin on the verge of collapsing. "You're falling behind! This is too heavy for you?! Will you be the only one to remove your equipment?! If this were the real deal, you'd be Titan food!" He galloped ahead.

 I slow down and I hear Armin say "Damn it..."

I then see Reiner heading over to us. "Give that to me!" Reiner takes the gear from Armin. "Keep it up and you'll join the dropouts. Today's training exercise is being scored."

"ut they'll dock points from you too..."

"Then let's not get caught! Hurry, before I change my mind!"

I look at them thinking to myself.

Reiner Braun, He's sturdy and gutsy and has the trust of our comrades.

"I won't be a burden even if it kills me!" Armin shouts forward and gets his gear from Reiner. I smile proudly of my best friend.

Armin Arlert... He lacks physical, but he shows moments of brilliance in the classroom. 

Ahead of us, I see a Titan dummy get raised. Jean, Bert and Annie slices through it's nape.

Annie Leonhart... there are no weaknesses in her attacks, but she is a loner who has difficulty working with others.

Bertholdt Hoover... he has potential, but lacks aggressiveness.

Jean Kirstein... His 3D Maneuvers are top class, but his cocky attitude makes it easy from his to cause friction.

Jean races ahead with me following him. He sees a Titan dummy but Connie had followed him also. Connie goes for it but before he can me and Sasha beat him to it.

"I did it!" Sasha yelled proudly, I giggle at Sasha's goofiness.

Sasha Blouse... she has unusually good intuition, but due to that, she's not suited for organized activities.

Connie Springer... especially talented in moves that requires flexibility, but he's now the quickest thinker.

I see Eren and Mikasa going for two dummies and I follow them.

Mikasa and I zip by and cut ,both of us cutting equally deep. I look behind me and see Eren barely cut through the nape.

Mikasa Ackerman and Me, King Yeager... Both of us have a complete understanding of every subject. Suffice to say that they've never seen the likes of our talent.

My brother, Eren Yeager... Although he doesn't possess outstanding abilities. He has improved his score through exceptional hard work. Furthermore, his desire to achieve is far greater than the others.

~Time Skip(Later that Day)~

We were told to spar with each other. I had no problem with it because I can finally show my fighting skills.