Ch.9

"Shit..I don't want to see his face.." I groaned getting up. 'Why are you always making life so difficult' I thought as I finished eating heading out.

"Hey Y/N" Toshi gave me a small smile. "Goodmorning Toshi" I smiled back as we walked together to school thankfully he didn't bring up what happened yesterday.

"Morning l/n-chan & Yagi!" Mic yelled making us cringe at his loudness as we sat down. 'Still no enji' still in my thoughts I was snapped out of them when I realized a pair of waving hands. "Hey you ok?" Aizawa said a bit concerned. O-oh yea sorry didn't sleep much haha" "hm alright" he turned back to his book. Just before class started Enji finally arrived sitting down I noticed his hands were covered in bandages..
"Alright let's start" our homeroom teacher spoke not giving me a chance to talk to Enji. The whole day I haven't had a chance to speak with him but did I really want to? No he should apologize to me for being so harsh.

"So have you spoken to him yet..?" Yagi asked as you both walked home. I just sighed shaking my head no. "Hm..you should before you guys just stop taking completely" Yagi frowned knowing well they both are stubborn. "Ugh I know I should" I looked down continuing to walk.

It's been a week and yet no word from either. Aizawa and Mic knew it wasn't their business so they never got involved. Yagi tried to talk and text Enji but he would just ignore him. Y/N put on a smile pretending to be fine with the situation. Maybe this was the end for them.

You decided to walk home alone which Yagi understood and didn't prey he knew you were upset about the situation. He always knew when you were angry or sad he could easily read you.

Enji Prov

It's been a week now since my fight with Y/N and neither of us have spoken to each other. "Whatever I don't need her she'll just drag me down" *ding* "ugh if it's him I swear.." I rolled over to my side looking at the bright screen.
Quirkless:C'mon Enji . Hey. Look I know this is my fault so please make up with Y/N she looks happy but you and I know she's just pretending.
Please.

I sighed throwing my phone on the floor. I need to clear my head. I got my jacket and went to our usual spot.

"Who's there??" I immediately recognized her voice. "Who do you think" I spoke in a monotone voice sitting beside her. "Oh..hi" she looked away from my gaze. "Shouldn't you be home it's pretty dark out" I said looking up at the stars.

Y/N pulled her knees to her chest "shouldn't you not care" she said with a hint of anger. Enji rolled his eyes at her.'i guess I can't expect her to be all chill after I did anger her' I sighed in defeat. "Look I was angry so I'm sorry" I said not looking at her. Y:n mouth was slightly opened shocked at her short tempered BFF apologizing for once. "Why do you hate Yagi so damn much?" She spoke turning her head towards him. "You always have high hopes for him ..that's all you ever talk about. You never speak about me in that way." I looked at her seriously. Y/n couldn't believe that this pride ful boy just wanted some praise. "Unlike you he has no one believing in him no one rooting for him. I know you'll be a great hero..you're intelligent, strong and level headed when you have to be..I always assumed you didn't want me telling you the obvious" she spoke softly. My eyes soften at her words how wrong could I have been. I sucked it up and knew I would regret this but there seems no better time.

I cupped her small warm face she was going to speak but I smashed my lips on to hers. I tried to show her exactly what I've been feeling for her but I quickly let go. My whole body was burning up from embarrassment and that fact that I kissed her.

Y/N prov

Y/N prov

I finally finished telling Enji what I really think about him and I'm happy he knows that I always thought he was great. But as soon as I was going to add more I realized he held my face with his warm hands almost burning my cheeks..damn his quirk. But what I didn't expect was to feel his soft lips on mine. The kiss was harsh but gentle at the same time before I could react he quickly pulled away..did I want more..?

Enji Prov

As my body was basically on fire I saw y/n was trying to process what just happened be as her eyes were wide and her mouth hanging a bit. "I promised I would be by your side..I'm not breaking it" I spoke getting up blushing. She finally snapped out of it and cleared her throat. "Ah well I'm glad Enji..I wont break our promise" she gave the tall male a small smile blushing madly.
"C'mon before your grandma kills you" I said throwing my jacket at her. "H-hey!..*sighs* thanks.." she mumbled as she slipped her arms into the sleeves. "As for those bandages ..-" she was caught off. "Don't worry about it. It's my fault for letting my angry get the best of me" I said truthfully shoving my hands in my pockets.
"F-friends again..?" She looked at me almost as if she was asking permission. "Tch best friends idiot" pulled her into a hug. "I'm sorry for upsetting you..I'll try harder ." I mumbled on top of her vanilla scented hair. I could feel her tense up at my actions but she soon relaxed hugging me back. "Enji.." she whispered as if this was the same temper headed boy she knew. "Go to bed you need all the beauty sleep you can get" he teased letting her go as she blushed furiously. "S-Shut up Baka!" She threw his jacket at him but cracked a smile.

"Goodnight Y/N-Chan!" He waved goodbye. He hasn't called her that since they were little kids but it managed to put a wide smile on Y/N. "Goodnight Enji-Kun!" She screamed happily.

They both crashed on to their beds tired and emotionally drained. Y/n touched her still heated lips. "Enji ..kissed me.." she said replaying the moment she didn't know what to make of it.

"I finally did it.." Enji smiled gently thinking about his first kiss he shared with her.

They both closed their eyes. Drifting to sleep

'I won't break our promise' they smiled