Ch.13

March 29,2019

One week later-
"Hey Enji what's up you never call me ?" Yagi said worried at the sudden call. "It's..Y/n..she's run away after an accident here.." Enji almost broke down. "W-what do y-you mean?!" Yagi started panicking. "She just left!" Enji tried his best to stay calm. "Why didn't you stop her?! What did you do to her?!"Anger taking over. "I didn't do sh-"  "you're always doing something to upset her!" Yagi hung up in anger not wanting to speak to Enji anymore. He was planning to surprise Y/n for her birthday in a few weeks. "Where did you go.." he stared outside the window upset he couldn't do anything to prevent this. "Fuck fuck!" Enji burned his phone in anger.

Few years later-

"Good morning!" I smiled as I greeted the customers into the shop. "Good morning, I really love these paintings of yours" the kind lady smiled. "Thank you all of these are up for sale or I also do commissions" I handed her a form. "Thank you I didn't know!" She took the form and continued to admire the work.

It's been a few years since I ran away from Tokyo and now I reside in Osaka. I found a new love for painting & drawings and was able to make a portfolio and now work in a high end art exhibit with other talented artist who specializes in jewelry,pottery,drawing and clothing. I was lucky enough to get hired as everyone here are well known artist and not to toot my own horn but I've gotten pretty high up there as well I go by the name "Zero" only my boss and friend know my real name. As for my grandmother she has passed on but luckily I was able to be there for her as she moved in with me when I heard she got sick.

"Man y/n kinda jealous of your work" Dazai eyes sparkled  as you finished your oil painting of peonies.

"Oh please I'm jealous of your

"Oh please I'm jealous of your ..uh..errr..yea" I started laughing. "HA HA so funny now will you finally do me the favor and commit double suicide with me!" He grabbed my hand gently. "You'd be the last man I would ever consider doing that!" I took my hand back placing the painting in the corner to dry.
"So how've you been ?" Dazai got up looking at the painting. "I've been..Hmm well fine" you sat back down. "You know where I'll be then!" He waved goodbye as he walked downstairs. I sighed and put on my glasses beginning to do some computer work.

24 years has passed since the accident and y/n is 44, Enji 45 and Toshi 46

Dazai and y/n became quite close friends but there still times she's closed off. She never talks about where she came from and why she's here but they soon became roommates as well.
As Enji and Yagi never talked after the accident and they both stopped looking for y/n after 10 years realizing if she wanted to be found she would have by now. All Might has became the #1 pro hero while Enji is #2.

"Oi! Careful with those boxes Dazai !" I rolled my eyes. "Yea yea I'm going boss" he chucked as in this time the President of the company wanted to make you the executive you decline the offer and so Dazai become executive producer you were under him.
"Guys please come with me we have an important meeting to attend to" Mori the president motioned.

"Hello I'm Y/n L/n and I'm Osamu Dazai" you both bowed. "Please to meet you both" with that everyone sat down as this meeting is important to us because it was with the owner of La Rouge a huge luxury company based in Paris.
"Well we talked about opening another store and we would love if you guys would be apart of it making paintings and pottery as those two items seem to be quite popular among all the items you guys sell. I've seen first hand and I would like to say you both perfected your craft" the owner smiled. "Thank you sir your words are too kind" y/n was smiling excited for this huge opportunity "hm thank you sir where and when would you like us to go and start?" Dazai nodded.
"Tokyo,Japan as we get loads of requests and orders from them so it's only ideal" 'you have to be kidding me'
"In 5 days I want you there for the opening as I shall be there as well" "ah are you-" y/n tried to get out of it. "Yes these two will be there to make sure everything goes smoothly" Mori shook hands with the owner. "I'm glad so till then thank you" he bowed as we did as well.

"Omg Tokyo! Ugh let's get pumped y/n!" Dazai squeezed you as you gave him a weak smile panicking that you'll have to return home..

'Will things go down hill'