Chapter 11: Not Today

Jimin's Pov:
Once the rain calmed down to the point where some mist was around us, we went outside. With flashlights as we didn't want to get surprised attacked or try not to go in the wrong direction. But, I mean we always have the chance of going somewhere completely off the map considering the landmarks have been wiped off. "Where to now, Jimin Hyung?" Jungkook asked as he shut the door tight behind him. "Well, let's just continue the trail. Which is." I replied, looking at the map and where we were right now. I looked at the marks I made on it and how close it was to Busan. "That way, come on." I added as I pointed to the left side of me. Once I started walking, everyone followed with Taehyung being next to me in case of an attack. The walk was pretty silent as we wanted to hear if there were any nearby zombies around. I could see Hoseok's flashlight stutter and move around a bit. I looked back to see him shaking and looking all around like a security camera trying to catch strange behavior. "Hobi Hyung, are you okay?" I asked and the group stopped walking for a second. "It's just this mist could be hiding anything and who knows maybe a zombie will be able to creep up on us. Bite us and end us right here. This mist just gives me a horror movie feel." He explained as he moved toward Jungkook. "Right, sorry about that. We'll try to move faster." I sighed as he nodded quickly. We then continued to walk but, I could the tension rise within the group. Hoseok managed to bring up a good point. This mist could hide anything, it was too thick to see ahead and he's right. It's the perfect opportunity for a zombie to attack.

I breathed in and out to try to calm down and look at the map. Taehyung seemed to have noticed as I felt him stare at me. "What's wrong?" He asked, his deep voice sending a shiver down my spine. "Nothing just tensed after that whole ordeal. You know, mist can be mysterious." I joked as I looked up at him. "Right but, are you afraid?" He asked again. "Well considering I read and navigate the group with the map. If I die, everyone will be lost and die along too. I can't let that happen." I explained, scratching my head. "Don't worry, I'll make sure to protect you during these walks. Even Yoongi feels protected when he's around me." Taehyung responded, smiling at me. "Of course, you are his boyfriend after all." I stated, smiling too. We suddenly heard a chainsaw start up and heard it split something in half. I looked back carefully to see Yoongi standing with his back behind us covered in blood. "Guys, we got a zombie attack." He mumbled as he faced us. We all went into defense mode as we got out our weapons. I put the map away in my backpack quickly as I grabbed my daggers right away. We heard the groans and moans of zombies echoing. They started getting louder as we could hear footsteps getting closer. "You ready guys?" Seokjin Hyung asked as he looked at us with a smirk. We never saw him like this when we fought with zombies but, I'll admit it did bring me some sort of confidence.

We all nodded and looked at zombies beginning to crowd in on us. "Then let's fight!" He exclaimed as he swung his scythe as it sliced a zombie in half. We were surprised at the sudden action but, I decided to run up to a zombie and stabbed it through his head. Soon enough, we all had the confidence to fight back. As I fought against a zombie by leaving cut marks and some wounds, I could see the others fight. Jungkook was behind Hoseok as they fought together. Hobi Hyung hit the zombies on the head with the shovel while Jungkook immediately swung his ax at the confused zombie. Taehyung continued to shoot bullets at the zombies who started to circle him. He always managed to do cool moves with them as he did a small backflip and spun his guns around. Yoongi continued slicing almost any zombie that dared come close to him or the group. Seokjin was just going crazy with that scythe of his as he continued to slice through zombies with a smile on his face. Soon enough, some of the zombies got the message and realized what we were doing as they ran away. The rest was left to be covered in blood or at least injured.

Once the zombies were dealt with, we looked at each other and saw we were covered in blood. Our weapons seemed to be covered as well. It was awkward as this was always rare to even happen. We all kinda chuckled about the situation until we heard a footstep. Jin went in front of us as he had his scythe pointed toward the walking threat. We knew it was a zombie as we heard its groans so we put our weapons away. I took out my map to look at it expecting a small sound to made. But, it never happened. "Jin Hyung is ever-" I stopped as I looked in his direction. "Jimin?" Yoongi questioned as they all looked at the zombie. Our breaths hitched and we could practically hear our small gasps.

"Namjoon?" Jin asked as he dropped his weapon.