Chapter 2

Lexi's POV

Great I have to go shopping the one day that really matters to me and Jon. I have to go fucking shopping this is amazing. I look at Jon with tears in my eyes. Please Jon wake up. I walk out of the hospital and I see Nia in her car waiting for me. I get in as she starts driving. It's was silent until we got to the store. Nia parked the car as we both got out. The doors open as we walk in. "Hey Lexi come on let's go get some cloths on" she says.

"Fine" I say as we walk to the cloths. I grab a red dress I grabbed some blue jeans a white T-shirt and finally a button up  that I like and I put them in the cart. I found some boots and I walk to the dressing room I try on all the cloths as I walk out and buy all of them. I just walk around the store as I look for Nia. I turn the corner only to see the woman I don't want to. I see the one and only miss Renee fucking Young just great.

I hide behind some racks so she can't see me. I see her grab some cloths and walk away. I run to the cloths and grabs some large cloths because pregnancy sucks when you start to get the bump. I walk to the cash register because I can't find Nia and I buy it. I start to walk around the store when I get a notification on my phone. I look at it and smile when I read "WWE Superstar Seth Rollins arrested for attempted murder however he is found innocent" he tried to kill my fiancé and all he gets is nothing.

After a while I find Nia checking out. We walk out of the store and get in the car. Nia drives to the hospital and drops me off. I smile at Ben the guy at the front. He knows me so he lets me go see Jon. I walk to his door and open it. I put the bag of cloths on the seat right next to me as I sit down. I put my head on the arm rest as I just think about what we have done together. Jon all I ask is for you to wake up.

I fall asleep. I wake a little while later to a doctor waking me up he point to the door as he looks at Jon worried. I walk out and look through the window crying. They are freaking out over Jon, what is going on. Wait is Jon dying. He can't die he's Dean Ambrose he can't give up. I walk to a vending machine and get like 5 dollars worth of food. This is what pregnancy does to a person. I hate being pregnant however even more because the father is in a coma so that sucks a lot.

I sit outside the door as the doctor came out he seems calm so I walk into the room to see Jon in a completely different position. I read a note that says having trouble breathing. I start to freak out. My breathing picks up as I panicked. Calm down Lexi it's not like he died. He is still alive and he will wake up and you and Jon are going to have a kid and life a happy life. "Please Jon wake up please you are the best boyfriend I have had you are my best friend" I cry

"Don't worry Lexi I'm here" I hear

"Jon you're awake" I say as I give him a hug.

"Um Yeah was yesterday not the day I got shot?" He asks.

"No Jon that was 3 months ago" I say.

"Good joke" he laughs.

"Jon I'm not joking" I say as I look at him.

"Wait your serious it's been three months" he says as I nod. "Any news?".

"Um well Colby isn't in jail he was found innocent. What else there is something oh yeah today is our anniversary and finally we can find out the gender" I say as he smiles.

"Do you know?" He asks.

"No but Nia, Joe and Allen know" I tell him

"Okay well the first thing that I'm doing is finding out the gender" he says as he went back to sleep. A minute later a nurse came in as she sees the tears in eyes.

"What happened did he wake up?" She asks as all I could do is nod.