Chapter 9

Lexi's POV

I woke up and Jon was snoring and he was on the floor. How did he do that, whatever, today was something. Oh yeah it's Christmas. I look down at Jon I'm not going to wake him up. I get out of the bed and take a shower then I go to the kitchen and start making food. I was interrupt Jon coming down the stairs and pecking me on the lips. "Hey" I smile.

"Good morning sexy" he kisses me again.

"You know I hate it when you call me that" I tell him.

"But you are" he kisses me again.

"Okay so what are we doing today?" I ask.

"Um want to watch movies?" He asks.

"I don't have a problem with it" I say."so did you do everything?" I ask.

"No we had to get professional to do the wiring and all the electronics and the lights" he says.

"Well I think you did a good job" I say as I sit on the bed.

"Thanks" he says as he turns on the TV and put on Cinderella. "Alright well I'm tired I'm going to sleep" he says.

"No you can't" I through the pillow at him.

"But you can sleep" he says.

"Fine go to sleep" I give him a hug.

"Love you" he says.

"Love you too"

"Hey Lexi can I ask you a question?" He asks.

"Yes" I answer.

"Do you love Makenna or me more?" He asks. Fuck I don't want to tell him that I love Makenna more but that would be a lie. Um.

"I love.... you more" I reply.

"Of course you do" he laughs. "Good night babe" he says as he drifted asleep. I can't wait to call him my husband he is mine and only mine. I focus on Cinderella.

After the movie was over I woke Jon up and we started eating. After we ate we went back to the room as both of us take a nap. However I hear Jon's phone go off as he answers it.

Jon's POV

I grabbed my phone from the night stand and answer the phone. "Hey Jon" Joe laughs.

"Hey dude" I reply.

"So Joelle want to see you could you please come to the hotel in Atlanta that we are staying at?" he asks.

"Sure" I say as I hang up. As soon as I explain to Lexi where I was going and I got dressed my phone rang again I look down to see Hunter. "Hey Hunter what's up?" I ask.

"So Jon I know that you and Lexi are expecting Makenna soon but I was wondering if you would like to come back at the Rumble?" He asks.

"Um can I return after Mania I want some time with my daughter?" I ask.

"Yeah that fine I'll inform Vince" he hangs up as I kiss Lexi on the forehead and walk to my car. After a twenty minute drive I arrived at Joe apartment.

"Hey Joe what's up?" I ask.

"Uncle Dean" Joelle runs at me.

"Okay okay calm down"'I laugh.

"So Dean where is aunt Alexa?" She asks.

"Um well she is still pregnant" I tell her.

"How much longer?" she asks.

"I don't know why?" I ask.

"She is my favorite" she pouts.

"That makes me feel great" I laugh as I walk into the living room to see Joe. "Hey man" I say.

"Hey Jon" He reply's.

"Who's Jon?"Joelle asks

"Me" I answer.

"No you're uncle Dean" she says.

"My real name is Jon" I say. "Does that make sen-" I was cut off by my phone ringing. "Hey babe". I say as I grab a beer bottle.

"Jon my water just broke" she say as I drop my beer.

"I'll be right there" I say as I run out of the apartment.