Chapter 18

Jon's POV

It is January fourteenth and I have 400,000 in my car if my plan doesn't go down good. At 1 in the morning I drop Joe and Allen off so they hide. Then I come back an hour later. I park my truck and hop out. I see a BMW with Colby leaning against the car even though it dark I still see the smirk on his face as I try to keep mine hidden. I walk up to him. "Show me Lexi so I know she is still alive" I say as he pulls her out of the car.

"Go on give her a hug but if you run I shot" he warns. I quickly bend down to Lexi and it looks as if she hadn't eaten in two days. I pick her up bridle style as I look at Colby.

"Okay I will give you the money" I say slightly loud. While Colby is distracted Allen and Joe tackle him to the ground and ouch him until he is out cold then put him in the BMW. I quickly put Lexi in the back of my Truck and Allen with her. Joe gets in front with me as we drive to the nearest McDonald's to get food for Lexi. We park in a Walmart parking lot close to the McDonald's. I get out of the car and run to my wife. She looks very pale and very skinny but she still has a pulse. I splash a little water on her face to wake her up she opens her eyes a little bit as I hug her, "I love you Lexi" I say, "now eat I don't want you to die" I hand her ten chicken nuggets and a sprite.

Lexi's POV

After a hour of eating I look normaler than I did earlier. Allen and Joe were asleep but Jon was still holding me when I started to break down, "Jon he raped me, what what if I'm pregnant again" I say through my tears.

"Lexi it is Okay you are not pregnant the only man that will get you pregnant is me" he says as he wipes my tears off my face. The next thing I knew I was in a hotel room with Jon holding me as close as he could. I don't know how I got here or what happened but I'm happy that I have Jon back and that Colby can't hurt me if he tried as hard as he could