Chapter 23

Jon's POV

Sorry for taking 7 months

I groan as a bright White light hits my eyes, "What happened" I say as I squint my eyes.

"You got stabbed" someone says.

"God dammit Colby"

"Wait Who" they ask

"Colby Lopez," I say, "Why"

"Because the police are looking for who did this" she says.

"Um if I may ask. who found me" I ask.

"Someone brought you in" She says

"Who?" I ask.

"Um a male with black hair and about 6 foot 2" she says as she turns around to leave

"Wait how long was the hair?" I ask

'I don't know like 4 inches" She says as she leaves the room. Why did Colby bring me to the hospital. I really don't understand him one minute he's trying to kill me then the next second he is bringing me to the hospital.

Colby's POV

I open the door to our house and walk in and see Zack in his crib. I pick him up and play with him as my soon to be wife comes out.

"Hi" I say.

"Hello" she replies, "so next we go For Lexi"

"Okay Renee I'm sick of this, it's been a year and a half leave them be. Jon was my best friend and I threw that friendship away for you, I mean just leave them to their own lives" I explode. She quickly grabs Zack from me and goes to the kitchen. When I get in there she has a gun pointed to Zack's head.

"Hand over Jon's phone right now. I know you grabbed it or else you can say goodbye to Zack" I give her the phone as she puts the gun by her side as she grabs the phone. I grab Zack and leave the house.

I've had enough of this shit I need to tell Jon what's been happening the past year.