Chapter 5

(A/N: There is a lot of cussing in this chapter, you have been warned.)

"Killua? What's happening?" Gon growled.

Killua stepped close to him, and harshly pressed a finger against his chest," You fucking jackass! What the hell you thinking!? Did you really think that that was the best solution?!"

"Well, what did you want me to do?!"

"Oh, I don't know...maybe... talk to me like a normal person!!"

"Why should talk to you?! You ruined me; You left me behind!"

Gon got up from the hospital bed and stood up in front of Killua.

"How did I leave you behind?!" Killua continued to shout at him.

Gon grabbed him on the collar of his shirt as he continued to yell," After you joined that stupid gang, you left me! You went to proceed your dream, and I left you alone. I knew you didn't want me,so there! You didn't even bother to contact me! You just stuck with that pack of petty people!"

"I left you?! You stuck up stubborn, bitch! I'm the one who tried getting in contact with you! You never managed to try and even speak to me either! So who are you to talk?! None of this is my fault! You decided to ignore me and not talk to me again! You're the little bitch that did this!" Killua pushed Gon back on the hospital bed.

This lead the young men yelling at each other till the tip of their lungs. They were shocked themselves that nobody came to check up on them. All of their feelings bottled up were now being released. After all The shouting they decided to die down the tension, before they got caught.

"You left me first," Gon growled with an angry snarl planted on his face.

"Not true," Killua immedialty denies his claim.

"You never contacted me."

"Lies."

"You probably wanted to kill me."

"No way."

"You probably wished for me to die."

"Baka if I wanted you dead, I wouldn't have never brought you to the hospital."

"You probably just want to get me back to good health then attack me right after."

"Stop with the nonsense. I would never do that."

"You probably just wanted me to kill myself like I did."

Killua looked on the floor, his bangs shadowing over his eyes.

"Shut the fuck up," Killua quietly said, but Gon was still able to hear him clearly.

"It's true, right? You just me to be erased from existence. Or you just wanted-"

"Shut the fuck up! I never wanted any of those things! Because without you I would have never been able to live this long!"

Gon's eyes widen as he looked up at the pale man with tears blurring his vision.

"I did try contacting you! You never answer, but because I was so loyal I thought you would respond, but you never did. That's what me led to joining to the gang. I tried explaining this to you, you never answered. I sent you millions of texts and letters after we separated. You never answered!"

Killua fell on his knees basically bawling his eyes out in front of Gon,  who was still shocked of the news that he was just received.

"K-Killua," Gon stammered and still had no idea what to say, but knew one action that could probably be straight forward of his feelings.

Gon got off of the hospital bed and placed gentle touch with his hand on Killua's chin.

"Gon, what are you doing?" Killua asked now blushing bashfully.

Gon started to lean in slowly...