Chapter 9

"Hey Killua!" Gon nugded my shoulder.

Killua groans slightly as he shifts to the other side.

"Killua! Get up!" Gon said, basically shaking Killua.

"5 more minutes," Killua doesn't face Gon.

Gon then smirks as he goes over near Killua's ear, and start to nibble on his ear. Killua quietly moans.

Gon whispers in Killua's ear," I can go further if you really want to."

Killua's eyes shoot open as he quickly gets up from postition," O-ok, enough of that. We don't need a sex scene on the boat."

Gon slightly giggles," I know, but there will be one in the end right?"

"BAKA! Shut up!" Killua hits Gon on the top of his head.

"Aww, Killua. I was just having so fun," Gon said rubbing his head.

Both males feel a slight jolt underneath as they figured that they must have contact with land. They both run out of the bottom of the ship. The cool breeze from the wind blows. Sea cranes makes noises as they fly over the island. Gon's hazel eyes glimmer as he realizes where they are.

"Killua! We're here!" Gon shouts as he jumps in Killua's arms hugging him.

"Yeah, I guess we are," Killua hugged Gon looking at the island.

A/N: I know have been gone for an extremely long time. I've extremely busy, when I have a lot more time. I will start updating a lot more.