Chapter 6

Before Gon could complete his action, the door slams open. There was standing Kurapika and the rest of Killua's behind. He gasps in shock and surprise. Gon makes a angry glare towards them.

"I figured you were here," Kurapika's hand were on his hips, as he angrily glaring at the two boys.

"Kurapika," Killua glared at him." What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Kurapika?" Gon asks looking at Killua with a confused look.

'He must be from Killua's gang," Gon started thinking to himself.'He is probably mad because he is here with me.'

Gon smirked to himself,and Kurapika looked down at him with a snarl planted on his face.

"What are you smirking?" Kurapika spat."I'll beat you to a plup."

"Shut the fuck up," Gon spat.

Gon gets up from the hospital bed as he stands up and breaks the glass behind him.

"I'm sure Killua can take care of this matter," Gon said smirking before he jumped out the window and started to run away.

Killua felt relieved but broken at the same time. He hoped that could speak to him again  after this. Kurapika looked out the window of the buliding as the rest of Killua's gang did the same thing.

With this amount of time, Killua was swiftly able to run out of the hospital without being spotted. Thanks to Silent Gaits, he was able to run without making a sound. He took this moment to try and follow Gon's trails, with could possibly lead to his hideout.

After running a few minutes, Killua could hear police sirens going off.

'Did Kurapika really call the police on us?' Killua began to think as police cars gathered around in one corner of the city.

'Is it Gon?' Killua jumped on top of a buliding and followed the sound of sirens around the city. He caught a glimpse of black hair drop down in an alley. Killua followed the exact same way.

Killua dropped down in the same supposed alley and was lucky to find Gon hiding in the shadows.

"Gon..." Killua whispered. "Are you ok?"

Gon came up to Killua and they both crouched down to hide from the police. The antipaction from the sirens to spin off continued. About 5 minutes later, sirens headed north back to the police department.

"That was close," Killua sighed.

"Killua," Gon said immedialty continues their conversation from before. "I never wanted to you leave me. I always that you would realize that, and again I had no idea you tried to contact me. I was being stubborn like usual and that managed to overshadow you. I never meant to hurt you in anyway. Can you forgive me for everything that I have done to you? I'm now willing to take that chance to be one with you now."

Killua's lavished before him. He couldn't hold the right momentum to say that right words. His mouth trembling from Gon's honest words.

What the hell did I do to meet someone like you?

"Of course I forgive you Gon. How could I not? I just missed you so much," Killua said now holding Gon in a tight hug.

Gon's instincts kicked in hugging Killua back lovingly.

Where would I be without you?

The moment continued until Gon passed out by the shot of a tranquilizer dart before Killua's eyes.