Chapter 7

"Gon! Not again!" Killua panics as he looks around and catches a glimpse of a blonde hair.

"Kurapika," Killua muttered to himself knowing that it wasn't any of his family members.

About a few years ago, his family killed by the Phantom Troupe, a gang that Kurapika has a huge grudge against.

"Well there is one place that I can help you, and no one knows about it," Killua says to himself.

Killua carried Gon bridal style to a nice looking apartment. Which originally belonged to his parents before they got murdered. Killua continued to analyze Gon's shot, and he came to the conclusion that it was nothing more than a tranquilizer dart.

Killua went up the elevator up to the apartments. He got the keys from his pocket and swiftly opened the door. The first sight was the living room and to the right was the kitchen. The tone of the room alone was comforting and relaxing. It had that fresh cotton linen smell. Killua then went to the bedroom where he gently set him down on the king size bed.

Gon quietly breathes in and out as he continues his peaceful sleep. Killua admires this while he can, because he knows that when he gets up... He is going to want answers. Not only that, they might continue their moment as a reward for later.

Killua slowly reaches to grab Gon's hand, "Gon, I can't leave you again. Not that, I was being an asshole at the time...and I hurt you as a result. You joined this stupid gang, and now we've just spun out of control. I never...and I mean never can lose someone as important as you. Please wake up soon so I can feel you how I feel."

"You don't have to wait, because..." Killua looks back in wide eyes and back away. Gon's hazel eyes were open.

"You-you were awake the entire time?" Killua asks somewhat surprised.

"Well not the entire time, I guess I woke up when I heard the door open."

"So- you heard everything that I said. D-Didn't you?" Killua began to stutter at the sudden nervousness that hit him.

"Yeah, but it's like I could ignore it though."

"But don't you hate me still? Do still want to be together? Even after what I did to you that day?"

"Of course I want to be around you. I joined that gang because of you Killua. Everything that I did, was to get closer to you."

Killua's eyes widen in disbelief as his face turns a blush pink. Gon reaches to take his pale hand slightly and intertwines his fingers with his.

"I'm sorry that I was being stubborn about the whole situation, but now that I'm looking everything over... I want to be with you too."

"So please..."

"Don't shy away from me again?"

Tears spring from Killua's eyes; he was extremely happy. Gon goes closer to Killua as he uses his free hand to wipe away the pale man's tears.

"You don't need to cry," Gon said. " I'm right here to protect you. I swear...on my life that I'll protect you from those guys."

"How do you know that I'm not going to betray you again?" Killua asked.

"I'll always trust you. No matter the cost. I promise, ok?"

When Killua is about nod, Gon leans in and places a soft kiss on his lips. They both easily become consumed by the passion of the kiss. Once they finally pull away, Gon has one question in mind.

"Hey Killua before we get all lovey-dovey there are a few questions I need to ask you," Gon says.

"And what is that?"

"Where am I? And who shot me?"

"Well, I can explain that right now."