Chapter 10: Yours Again:

Your Pov:

     After reading a few more entries and searching around to make sure that I didn't miss anything, I headed downstairs and to the direction of Ciel's study. He was probably still there working with Sebastian on paperwork for his company anyway.

     As I was headed to his offic, I ran into Sebastian. Odd. He was suppose to be helping Ciel with his paperwork. "(Y/N), Ciel wants to talk to you in his office. It's important and he wants you there immediately." He replies. I nod and thank him before continuing my journey to his study. 'I wonder what he wants.'

     Once I get there, I knock on the door, waiting for permission to enter. He was always a stickler for that when he had clients or paperwork to complete. He always claimed that he needed utter foucus to complete it. However, every once in a while, he'd break that rule, just for me. Today was not that day however. Better to be safe than sorry. "Come in." He called back sadly. Huh. That isn't like him. I wonder what's wrong.

     When I walked in, my eyes widened in shock. No way. No fucking way. There she stood, bright as fucking day with a smirk on her face like she had already won our little game. "(Y/N), please sit do--" he starts but, I interrupted him before he could finish.

     "What the hell is she doing here?!" I ask, my blood boiling as her smirk only got wider.

     "(Y/N). Please sit down. I will explain everything. Just... Please..." He begged, a hurt look on my face. Probably from the betrayal on mine. Sighing and giving in, I sat down. "Now then, I wanted to end this once and for all before anyone gets more hurt than they already are. (Y/N), you know I love you with all my heart and that will never change. However, Lizzy makes a good point. My parents wanted me to marry Lizzy. They were the once to arrange it after all and I don't want to betray them even if my heart belongs to someone else." Ciel says as tears form in my eyes. Lizzy was gloating of couse. She had won. It was all over. I lost. I had lost him. Wait...

     "No." I reply, not giving in to my defeat just yet. I had one more trick up my sleeve. The journal. Ciel and Lizzy both had a confused look on their faces by my sudden raction.

     "Darling..." Ciel tries, tears in his own eyes as well. That's when I slam the journal on his desk. His eyes widen and Lizzy glares at me, however, I can tell she is trying to as me what the fuck I was doing. A smirk grew wider and wider on my face. This was it...

     "I win." was all I said in reply while glaring at Lizzy. Ciel opens the journal and reads the first entry, tears now pooling in his eyes. Well, eye.

     "Where did you find this?" He asked, choking out a sob.

     "In the attic while I eas cleaning. I believe that's all the proof you need right there." I explain.

     "What is it?" Lizzy asks, unable to hide the worry and fear in her tone.

     "It's a journal from my parents. They always wanted me to marry for love. Just like they did." Ciel whispered out, wiping away a few tears.

     "It could be a fake." Lizzy blurted out, rushing to try and save her arse, glaring at me all the while.

     "It's not. I can tell. See the fire marks there..." Ciel pointed out, proving to Lizzy that it indeed wasn't a fake. "In light of this new evidence, I chose to be with my love, (Y/N). That is, if you'll still have me." Ciel continues. I nod and Ciel gives me a genuine smile. Lizzy frowns. "Oh and Lizzy? Please leave and never return. There will be consequences if you do. Understand?" Ciel declares. Lizzy just scoffs and leaves, slamming the door behind her. Good riddence. After that, Ciel and I share a chaste kiss. It was amazing to know he was mine once again.

     "All mine..." I mutter against his soft beautiful lips.

     "All yours, forever and always..." He mutters back before kissing me again.

A/N:

     Hey guys! Welcome back to another chapter! So, you beat Lizzy, huh? Good for you! The next chapter will hopefully be out soon. Only three more chapters to go. The next one and the last one are mostly fluf chapters so, technically, only one more chapter of plot left and then it's only to the fourth and final book. Can't wait to see you all there! See you soon. Bye! ~StephaniePost.

Q.O.T.D or (Question of the Day):

"Now that you're safe from Lizzy, what threat do you think will come next?"

My Answer:

"Can't say. Sorry."

To be continued....