4

I took a sip from my frappuccino drink I got from Star Bucks as I walked onto the campus. I got here a bit early because Peter could be here. Hopefully he is. I walked towards where the classroom was at and saw a bench that was near by. I sat down and decided to eat my lemon cake I just bought. I looked around to see more and more people were appearing on the campus. I checked the time on my iphone 5. It read 7:35 am I wonder what time he comes? A thought occurred to me and I just remembered that my 1st period professor said that Peter comes late to her class. I face palmed myself, can't believe I forgot that. He shouldn't be late again, right? Doubtful, I kept on eating my food to myself.

                   "Oh my god! It's her!" Squealed some girls. I looked to see a group of them, staring at me with big smiles on their faces. I rose an eyebrow, confused. Are they fan girls or something? They started to walk over to me and I had the thought to walk away. But it was too late. They were already infront of me, gigglely. "Can I help you ladies out?" I asked them, still confused.

                    "Your Ximena Pierce, right?" One of the girls asked me.

                    "That would be me, can I ask why?"

                     They all squealed which made my ears hurt. Thanks for that, I always wanted to be deaf (Being Sarcastic) "Well we know how popular and rich you are since your father owns Pierce Industries!" Another one said loudly. That's getting me annoyed now. I opened my mouth to say something but another girl beat me to it.

                      "What we are trying to say is we're big fans! Really big fans!"

                     Now I was surprised, who knew I'll have fans? "Fans?" I asked, confused.

                     "Yes! Your so gorgeous and intelligent and amazing! We want to know your secret!" Another girl shouted, excited.

                     "Please? We want to know," The first girl pleaded.

                     These are fan girls all right. But why? I'm not that great. Just because I'm rich and have a parent who owns a very good company that sells medicines and vehicles doesn't make me great. I didn't come up with that, my dad did. I searches through my head to tell them something and I thought of something, "Thank you ladies for that, but, I'm not like a celebrity or a model-maybe a role model. I don't have any secrets to who I've become. My looks came natural and everyone is beautiful and unique in their own way. It's just people don't really see that. And my intelligence came from studying really hard and being able to keep up with my work. Some people have smarts and some don't. It's just you have to push yourself to obtain it. Believe in yourselfs because you all are amazing. Also admiring someone is great but going to the point to being exactly like them is going overboard. Be yourself, not a clone of how society wants you to be." I explained, getting up from the bench to take a breather. I said a lot and hope it made sense.

                   With that I walked away from them and relaxed a little because they were too close to me and I didn't like it. I need my personal space and not breathe in heavy perfume. I continued to drink my frappuccino when I heard someone calling out to me.

                     "Hey you!"

                      I turned around to see a pretty young woman who was medium height. She had pale skin with very short dyed red hair that went up to her chin and had light brown eyes. She came up to me with a slight smile, "Don't worry I'm not like those other girls." She held her hands up.