Little Things

_________________________

Hi!! Ok, so maybe two more chapters and this is done!! 

I am writing another one but haven't posted it yet. That will come after I finish this one (:

Also, I love the song Ronan... it's kinda sad but the proceeds if you by it go to a really good cause. It's by Taylor Swift. Go check it out! 

I don't own Fairy Tail.

So, shall we begin?

_________________________

-- Levy --

I wake up and stretch while yawning. I get out of bed and remember that I fell asleep in the clothes I had came home from the infirmary yesterday. 

Yesterday... oh god... I kissed... I kissed Gajeel...

I groan and rub my hand down my face. I head to the bathroom to shower and hear a knock. I go to the door and stand on the books I always have piled up so I can look out the peephole, but I see nobody there. Curious, I open the door. 

I still don't see anybody even as I look left and right down the hall. I look up and scream as I step back and fall. 

Pantherlily flies down and puts his paws up as if to say sorry.

Erza comes barging down the hallway, decked out in her Black Wing armor before stopping at my door looking ready to kill. 

"I heard you scream Levy. Are you alright? Is there an intruder? What happened?" she asks while staring me down.

"N-nothing Erza! I-It's fine! Lily scared me is all..." I stammer out slightly shaking. 

"Oh... ok..." she says before ex-quipping back into her regular Heart Kreuz armor. She waves as she walks back down the hall.

I turn to glare at Lily.

"I'm sorry Levy. I didn't mean to frighten you." He says as he reaches down and picks up an envelope off of the floor. 

"It's ok Lily. Sorry if I scared you when I scrame." I sigh as I stand up. "Come on in if you'd like."

He follows me back into my apartment, weaving through books before reaching my kitchen. He hops up on the counter as I dig through my fridge. I pull out a cup of strawberry yogurt and a kiwi before turning to him. I hand him the kiwi and get a spoon from the drawer before we both start to eat. 

"So what did you come here for? And why were you hiding above my door?" I ask as I take a bite of my yogurt. 

He swallows what he was eating before answering, "Gajeel asked me to drop this letter off by your apartment and to not get caught, but make sure you received it... But I guess I kind of failed at not getting caught..." 

"Aww I'm sorry Lily... We can pretend like I didn't see you?" I ask him but he just laughs and holds out the envelope. 

I open it slowly before pulling it out to read. 

Meet me where we first met at 9 tonight. 

I'll be waiting under the tree. 

There was no signature but there was an iron bolt in the bottom right corner of the page. And since Lily brought it I already knew who it was from. 

"So what did it say?" Lily asked as he finished off the last of his kiwi. 

"You mean you don't know?" He just shakes his head. "Well, I'm supposed to meet him where we first met tonight..."