The Dead

_________________________

Hi!! 

I didn't realize it has been 8 days... I thought I had updated but I guess I didn't... Sorry!!!! 

If you guys even read this there might be some OC ness on a certain dragon slayer in this chapter but I will try to limit it as much as I possibly can. 

I'm having a bad few day so if something is kinda wrong in this chapter let me know and I will fix it (: 

This chapter is a little longer than the others...

I do not own Fairy Tail.

So, shall we begin?

_________________________

-- Levy --

I woke up to the sun on my face and the sound of snoring.... Then I realize what had happened and where exactly I was laying. 

I open my eyes and see that Gajeel has me cradled in his arms like a little baby and Lily is sleeping on my stomach. Both snoring deeply. 

I giggle as Gajeel mumbles something in his sleep but he wakes up and slowly blinks his eyes to adjust to the light. 

"Morning Gajeel." I say and he grunts in reply before nuzzling my hair and saying "Five more minutes..." before he starts snoring again. I reach my hand to pet Lily and he just purrs and nuzzles into my hand mumbling about kiwi. 

I hear the door creep open and see Mira walk in with a tray loaded with breakfast foods. My stomach growls and I realize I didn't eat anything yesterday when I woke up. 

Mira just giggles when she sees what position I'm in before whispering, "How do you feel?" 

"I feel sore still, but I think I'm hungry..." I whisper back, trying not to wake the two sleeping men.

"Ok, well eat up. I'll have Lisanna run to Fairy Hills and get you some clothes so you can shower." She says before walking to the door. "Oh," she says turning back to me, "and I didn't realize you two had THAT kind of relationship." She smirks and gestures to my chest before walking out. 

I look down and see that Gajeel was holding me, but his hand was somewhere it shouldn't have been. I feel my face turn red and I start mumbling and squirming which causes him to wake up and squeeze his grip on me. 

"Calm down Shrimp. You squirm too much." He says, squeezing again.

"Ga...G....Ga...jeel...GAJEEL GET YOUR HAND OFF MY BOOB!!!!" I yell and slap his face, effectively snapping his head to the side before squirming out of his hold. I hear a "oomph" and see Lily on the floor rubbing his head.

"Ohmygod... I'm sorry Lily!" I say and pick him up, holding him to me and petting him. 

I hear Gajeel mumbling incoherent things about a shrimp and the number two...

I decide to ignore him and eat the food Mira had brought me, holding Lily in front of my chest the whole time. I pick at a few bits of bacon and eggs before I notice a card tucked under a plate with a little slice of vanilla cake with strawberry icing and a single orange and white striped candle. 

I gently reach for the card and gasp as I open it. Little sparks fly out causing my own little mini firework show. I look down and see Happy Birthday Levy!! written in beautiful loopy writing and I see everyone's signed it. I feel a tear slide down my cheek and I swiftly set the card down and wipe my eyes.