Chapter 4 - Master?!

Stefano^

Stefano

My groin twitches at reminiscing of me holding my little gattino.

If only he would just give in. I mean I have no problem with waiting which gives me time to tease him.

But I can't leave myself sexually frustrated all the time.

To think me Stefano Valentino Scorpio who could have anyone he wanted could have the problem of being sexually frustrated.

Sebastian

Shit! What the hell was I thinking?! Kissing Stefano like that out f nowhere?

Am I asking for myself to get fucked?

My finger couldn't help graze my lips as I close my eyes to reminisce about the pleasurable feeling of his lips against mine.

I want him...

I mean I barely know the guy but I somehow want him?

What should I do should I tell him or not?

It's not like I've ever been in a relationship before. All I've known or experienced in my life was to please.

I-I just don't know...

A knock betrayed itself on the door as I looked ahead before Stefano's shirtless self who is now in pajamas pants walk in.

"Are you okay,gattino? He asked handing me a mug of hot chocolate.

"Yeah- um sorry for um-... You know kissing you" I awkwardly apologized.

"No need to apologize it's not like I didn't like it" Stefano reassures me before licking his lips.

"In fact, I don't mind doing it again" Stefano chuckled as he watches me drink the hot chocolate.

"How does it taste?" he asked me. "Good, who made it? I questioned licking the sweetness off my lips.

"Me," his husky deep voice answered as his thumb draws on my bottom lip.

"If you don't mind me asking," he started bringing his face close to mine.

Third P.O.V

"Let me kiss you?" he smiled putting his other hand on Sebastian's neck.

Biting his lip Sebastian shyly nodded before his breath hitched at Stefano's sudden action.

He wasted no time moving his lips against his drawing both their bodies in.

Without even realizing it Stefano had led Sebastian towards his bed keeping their lips in contact before quickly pushing him on the bed.

Sebastian's eyes couldn't help but at look at the tent that was visible to him in Stefano's pants.

Sebastian wondered how Stefano could be blessed which such a size.

"Don't run away, Sí?"Stefano says to Sebastian as he let himself slip as his Italian accent began to show.

Wait. Why is he telling me that? Sebastian asked himself before he felt the bed dipped as Stefano slowly made his way over him. Stefano's hands grabbed the boy's pants and underwear before quickly pulling them off.

The cold breeze hits Sebastian's warm skin causing him to shudder as Stefano's eyes took in the sight of the petite boy. His large hands graze over the boy's body admiring every curve and flaw.

Stefano saw the scars of what his stepfather had given him, which made Stefano's anger raged. His eyes met Sebastian's own as it only showed hunger and lust making Sebastian's body uncontrollably shudder.