10. Sweet Craving

Next morning

"You want something baby?" Singto asked because he heard something from Krist.

Krist whispered in sleepy way "Ii... wantt... khaoo... toomu... mudd.." still closing his eyes and moving his mouth like he eating something.

Singto chuckled by seeing his wife's cute act "Okay! Okay! I get that! I get that!"

"Firstly open your eyes!" Singto caress Krist's cheeks with staring at his wife's glowing face and waiting for his wife by wondering 'when will he open his eyes.'

"Aaaaaa....." Krist opened his mouth still closing his eyes.

Singto chuckled.

"Ooo.... my baby! I said open your eyes not mouth." Singto said that while holding the dish.

Because Singto already made that dish which demanded by his wife in last night. So he was ready to feed his wife that dish anytime. whenever Krist will demand he will be ready to feed that dish to his wife. So when Krist demanded his craving in sleep. So his obedient husband was standing next to him holding that dish.

Krist again opened his mouth. And his eyes still closed.

Then Singto feed him that dish and Krist still didn't opened his eyes. Then after having one bite of kao tom mud, Krist widely smiled in sleep and he turned another side and again goes to deep sleep. Singto just sweetly smiled on his wife's adorable act and kissed Krist's forehead.

 Singto just sweetly smiled on his wife's adorable act and kissed Krist's forehead

After sometime

When Krist awaken he felt something sweet in his mouth. Then he asked to Singto. On that time Singto was reading some work file, sitting near their room's balcony while sipping his coffee.

"Sing! Why I feel sweet in my mouth? Is that because my preg.?"

Before hearing his complete sentence. Singto laughed and said him all about his act in sleep and some pictures also shown him, in which Krist opened his mouth. Then Krist covered his face due to embarrassment by white curtain which is hang on room's door which open at balcony. Then he was quickly going from there, before that Singto grabbed his wrist from sitting on the chair and he pulled Krist on his lap.

"What are you doing Sing? If anyone see us like this then what will they think?"

"They will think that I am loving my wife that's all."

On spooky chair Singto grabbed his wife's waist by his right hand and Krist holded Singto's left hand by his both hand. Krist sitted side way on right thigh of Singto. So Singto saw side face of Krist. Then by his right hand Singto turned Krist's face on own side by touching Krist's cheeks. Then Krist's face and Singto's face got very close like they were able to feel each others breath. Then Singto kissed softly (in slow motion) his wife's pink lips. Krist eyes got closed and after that kiss Krist slowly opened his eyes and after seeing his husband's sparkling eyes who want something naughty from his wife. Then Krist quickly got up from Singto's lap and runned toward the room and again lay down on bed while covering himself by blanket upto his head. Singto runned toward his wife. He was trying to remove his wife's blanket from his face. But due to shyness Krist didn't allow him to remove the blanket from his face and he tighten the grip on blanket.