December

3 months after their honeymoon and Amora had been working her butt of and people loved her.

She had done 4 tours which took 49 days and had done about 66 engagements and the people where surprised at how well she took her title. Nik had done 5 tour tours since their nuptials and had 72 working days. Amora was also 3 months pregnant with her and Nik's first child and the news hadn't been released yet but the couple planned on telling the world soon and Meghan was kind of jealous because she expected all the attention to be on her because she was dating Harry but you know what they say you can't compete with a queen.

From Amora watching her first royal variety show, for her it was an amazing experience and because Nik saw the awe in his wife's eyes he decided to let her patron it but she had said that she didn't deserve to patron it so she gave it to someone who she knew would appreciate it and that was Prince Andrew he would be the president and she would patron it and the news was released on the first of December and the public loved it along with this she also was patron of the royal ballet show to honor her and Nik's meeting area and because she too had once been a part of the shows that where held there, she was also the patron of Royal Society of Musicians of Great Britain because everyone knew how well the queen could sing especially the times she thought they weren't watching she was also one of the singers in their school performance and since the news were revealed the video has been surfacing online causing people to fall in love with the queen.

She was also patron of the British Fashion Council as everyone new that nothing was going to stop the queen from attending the ceremony, and they couldn't stop her flow as she also patroned the royal opera House and a few charities that worked with women and girls.

She also stole herself a seat in the vogue best dressed list as before she married the king she was in the top ten spot but now she number one by taking her spot.

Her wedding was the most watched royal wedding on YouTube with a stunning 115 Million views and woman everywhere were trying to get her style making the clothes she wear sell of quicker than any other clothing article other royals and celebrities alike wear. With this being said a biography was released about her the book title Queen of the new age which had more book sells than any other book on amazon and it was surprising to see how everyone just loved her.

On top of it the her and Nik were planning a tour to Poland and Germany which was doing to take 4 days.

1st of January

Her majesty is expecting.

She was sported doing some shopping and you cloud clearly see the outline of the bump and the following new years day the palace released a statement saying the duchess is expecting her first child and she was really excited to be mother.