chapter 1

Shane's POV
-----
"Do you think she's going to like us ry?" I asked nervous.

"The lady said she watches us on YouTube so probably" Ryland respond. I nodded as we came to the door. Me and Ryland knocked at the same time. We head a groan and sounds of a laptop being closed then a tall about 13 to 14 year old girl answered. She looked at us. She was dressed nice in black ripped skinny jean shorts not to short and a tee-shirt that said I'll go home with a barn hey my merch!
----
Mranda's POV
---
I was in the middle of Shane Dawson's newish video. Then I heard a knock on the door well it sounded like two knocks in sync. I quickly threw on a shirt that I was going to where today. What don't judge me for sitting around in my bra my room is incredibly hot. I groaned probably some little kids coming to bug me and I closed my laptop. I walked to the door and opened it to see Shane Dawson and Ryland Adams. I gasped and fell to my knees. My two biggest idols standing at my door. Ryland knelt down to my hight on the floor and placed a hand on my shoulder.
----
Shane's POV
----
She answered the door and fell to her knees shocked. I only have 20 million subs I'm not that famous. Ry bent down to her and placed a hand on her shoulder to make sure she was okay. I looked at her and smiled. She stood up.

"Ummm sorry about that... It just it's just you guys are my biggest idols" Mranda said.

"It's okay and are you ready to go home me and Ryan are adopting you" I said. She gave me another look of shock.

"Um I actually wasn't told but I can hurry." She said rubbing her arm by her elbow nervous.

"Would you like some help?" I heard Ryland speak up.

"Oh no that's okay I can do it" she said.

"Okay me and Shane will he by the front come out when your ready." He said and she nodded.
----
Mranda's POV
---
Holy shit. Shyland is adopting me!!!!!!! I can't fucking believe it. I must be the luckiest 13 almost 14 year old ever. I finished packing my suitcase. So I walked out dragging my black band logo designed suitcase behind me. I waved by to Alie who then came out and hugged me and damn she looked good today. Sorry did I forget to mention I'm pansexual. I smiled at her and hugged back and then walked out to where Shane and Ryland were. They had just finished signing the last bits of paper.

"Ready to go to your new home" they said in sync.

"Yeah" I said smiling and then we walked out.
--------
Hi guys Vella here with a new book I keep writing and I'm not done with them but I'm bored and it gives me something to do I hope you like it!