Chapter 8

Shane's POV
---
Mranda had called us dad that night and had been after that. She loved the concert when we took her to it. But summer was coming to an end and we had to enroll her in school and no one was happy about it. Garrett was coming over today to help us look for schools and Mranda wasn't happy about school. -Knock Knock- I smile and open the door.

"Hey Garrett" I say and smiles

"Hey Shane" he says then I hear Mranda come running down the stairs.

"DON'T FALL" is all I hear Ryland yell.
She got to Garrett and hugged him.

"Hi kiddo" he said smiling.

"Hey Uncle Garrett" she said smiling.

"Are you ready to go M?" I ask.

"Almost I just have to go put a different shirt on" she said and walked back upstairs. After about ten minutes she came back down in a black MCR shirt, ripped skinny jeans and black combat boots (image above). I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Ready?" I asked and she nodded putting her phone in her pocket.

"There's this really nice school less then a mile from here that maybe you might wanna look at" Garrett said and we hear Mranda sigh. Ryland placed a hand on her back.

"Not looking forward to school ey?" He asked and she nodded.

"Remember the closer school gets the sooner you get to dye your hair" I reminded her. She wanted to dye it and I agree to let her but it had to be closer to school. She smiled and nodded. We got in and she leaned her head on the window.

"Tired?" Ryland asked and she nodded.

"What time did you go to bed?" He asked.

"4:30 this morning" she said.

"What were you doing?" He asked as I drove.

"I was texting a friend of mine from the orphanage" she said.

"Okay" he said.

"Oh yeah now I know what I was going to tell you so there's this school called dramda and that's where one if my friends is going can we look into it?" She asked.

"Yeah we can check there first" I said.

"Oh my neice goes there" Garrett said.