chapter 2

Mranda's POV
---
We got into Rylands car I almost fan girled when I seen it and got in but I kept my cool. Shane and Ryland got up front and I sat in the back. Shane turned and I got to see his pretty ocean blue eyes. I smiled.

"So Mranda tell us about yourself" Ryland said and Shane nodded.

"Oh um I'm 13 almost 14, -"I said getting cut off by Shane.

"And you watch my videos damn I'm gonna ruin your life kid and I thought you were 15!" He said

"Nope and damn you can tell how shitty that place is... Oh wait am I allowed to cuss? sorry!" I said quickly

"We don't care!" They said in sync.

"Okay good to know! Anyways I like Britney Spears, Arvil Ledging, and a lot of different music" I seen Shane smile at my taste in music.

"Also I'm not straight I'm pan. My favorite colors are black and silver. My favorite YouTubers are you guys and Garrett watts." I say.

"Okay, okay I picked the right kid!" Shane says excited.

"Favorite food?" Shane asks

"love all foods hunny!" I answer with sass.

"Any allergies?" Ryland asks

"Um strawberries, and pineapple" I say.

"Okay good to know" Ryland says.

"Any past issues you think we should know about?" Shane and Ryland say at almost the same time.

"Um I suffer from depression and anxiety, I have self harmed I'm not gonna lie to you guys about it and I tried to starve myself because I used to be abused" I say looking down.

"It's okay love" Ryland says. I look back up

"Thanks" I say.

"Also do you have any certain thing you guys wanna be called?" I ask.

"Um you can call us whatever really also are you okay with being on our channels?" Shane says.

"Hell yes I'm fine with being on your channels can I blog with you guys?" I ask.

"Your a YouTuber?!?!?" Ryland ask and I nod.

"Mranda love Dawson" I say.

"She even already has you name in it how cute" Ryland says and smiles causing me to blush.

----
Hey guys Vella here and I'm starting to already fall in love with writing this book!