chapter 11

Shane's POV
---
A week later we found Mranda. She now has even worse trust issues, depression, and anxiety. We tried public school and that was horrible for her. We tried privet schooling that didn't go well. So here we are with home schooling my dear daughter. She's even more emo.

*Fast forward  a few months*

Mranda came downstairs dressed in a super cute black dress with her make up done and everything.

"Who you going out with?" I asked.

"Um my friends if that's okay with you.... Dad" she said. I wasn't thinking and was about to run my mouth... Wait did she say dad?!?

"Yeah just be safe and behave and be home before 11 and dad?" I said giving her a look.

"Um okay thanks Dad" she said with a smirk and ran out the door. She then came back in. Ryland gave her a confused look.

"They aren't here yet and I forgot to grab something" she said and ran up to her room. Me and Ryland looked at each other confused but let it go. She ran back downstairs a few seconds laster and sat on the couch with her phone.

"Does my makeup look okay?" She asked turning to face us. (Look above)

"Yes you look very nice" Ryland said with a smile.

"So where are you and your friends going" I asked.

"To a dance thing at one of their schools" she said. I hoped she knew there was gonna be a lot of people.

"What do you think of the dress?" She asked.

(That image above)

(That image above)

"It looks beautiful" I said with a smile.