Chapter 4

"Hello Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes Wanda and Pietro Maximoff, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton, Bruce Banner, Thor Odinson, and Loki Laufeyson." The voice of a man on the other side of the phone stated as if he had known these people all their lives.

"How do you know our names" Pietro asked half curious half freaked out.

"It does not matter how I know who you are." The male voice said calmly

"Tell us your name it's only fair" Natasha said sternly. She wanted to know who she should thank after they finally have Alannah in their arms.

"I would tell you my name, but if you knew Alannah would easily figure out who I am. I can't let that happen." The man said before the Avengers heard rustling going through the phone. Next thing they hear is a woman's voice.

"Listen closely it doesn't matter who we are. We just want her to realize ignoring soulmates only makes things worse." She growled as she was getting annoyed with the Avengers.

"Ok anyways what is the information you have on Alannah." Steve said he honestly didn't care who was on the other end of the phone. The only thing he cared about at the moment was the information the people had.

"If you want to try talk to Alannah she will be at Soul Music on the 6th floor tomorrow from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm." She said as she thought about if the times were correct. As she thought about it she realized she did say the right time and place.

"What about those fake soulmates of hers." Tony barked. He hated those boys with every fiber of his body. It might be because he was actually quite easily jealous.

"Don't worry about the Winchester's we have them under control. I can promise you that they won't be even in the same city." The female spoke as she planned on how to make sure the boys stayed away from her.

"Thank you if what you say is true you will be paid greatly for your help." Tony honestly states.

"Thankyou but we don't need your money." The male said in the background. They really already knew they didn't need it. Also that wasn't even why they were helping the Avengers. The reason was that they loved Alannah as family, and they wanted her happy."

"Then what would you like. If this information is true what would you like in return." Pietro asked. He was just as confused as Tony. Who turns down money.

"Two of your iron man suits would be awesome." The male again stated in the background. He thought it would be so cool to have his own working iron man suit.

"Ok I can happily make two iron man suits for someone who is helping us tremendously." Tony said. He really honestly would have made a hundred iron man suits if this type of information.

"Have a nice day." The female said on the other end of the phone before hanging up.

"Do you think she will finally accept them if she doesn't have the Winchester's to protect her." She said to her companion.

"Sis I believe mom just needs a small push to see that her heart will hurt more if she isn't with them than if she is." The male said to her.

(In the comments guess who the two people on the phone were. Anyone who answers correctly will be able to have an idea for this story be used. I'll even give you a hint. These two are not from the Marvel Universe.)