Is This a Dream?

***FLASHBACK***

"Promise me hazza you will never forget me?"

"I promise court, I wont forget you."

I watched the car drive away as he was headed off to boot camp. Tears streaming down my face. Running up to my room, closing the door, grabbing my computer and looking at all of our photos. Tears falling down even harder.

***END OF FLASHBACK***

Laying in bed remembering that day as if it was yesterday but really 2 years ago. All he told was a big fat lie to me. My best friend lied to me. But not just my best friend my crush. I hate him now.

Hi im Courtney Smith. I'm 18 and living in London, England. But im orginally from Cheshire, Holmes Chapel. I have a little brother his name is Trevor and he is 14 and my parents are divorced my mom and brother live here and my dad lives in the U.S. I'm here to visit my mom and brother and my "other" family the Styles. Yes as in Harry Styles. He was my best friend not anymore. I'm a model. But I am 5'8, have brown long hair, have hazel eyes and play volleyball. 

"MUM, TREVOR IM HOME!"

"SISSY!!!"

"TREV!"

I run up to Trevor squeezing the life out of him. But see we get along so well. Were very close. I tell him everything and he tellse me everything.

"Trev i've missed you so much!"

"I've missed you to!"

"Come on everyone ones in the kitchen."

"Everyone?"

I walk into the kitchen and there I see what i hoped i'd never have to see again. Because of what he's done. But there he is.. Harry Styles.