Heartattack..

REACP:

I walked downstairs the downstairs and looked at what everyone was staring at. And when I saw what everyone was looking at I was so happy..

_______________________________________________________________________________________

I ran in to his arms and wrapped my legs around him and started crying.It's been to long since i've seen him. It felt so good to be in his arms again i've missed him so much. I didn't notice that everyone was still staring at me. I un wrapped myself from him. And looked into his sparkling brown eyes and smiled at him.

"CLAY!!! OMG WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE I MISSED YOU!!" I screamed jumping up and down.

"Courtney I missed you to and I camed to suprise you." he said.

"Ahh well howd you know I was here or where I was or -" 

"Your mom." he said looking at her.

I looked at my mum and ran to her jumping up and down squealing telling her thank you and how much I love her.

I grabbed him and ran up stairs to my room.

"Omg clay I still can't believe your here." I said smililing at him.

"Hey I missed my grilfriend and wanted to come see her and your mom said you needed me here." he said kissing me.

"I did. I missed you so much" I said looking at him. Kissing him

Clay and I spent 2 hours in my room talking catching up about what we've missed in eachothers life. What was new, how life was. It felt so good to be with him. Its a funny story how we become friends actually. I was at a volleyball prcatice and he was walking by and I accidently hit him. And he said he played volleyball also and that's how. He's like my brother he's always there for me when other people weren't.

"Clay lets go have a water gun fight and paint fight! Pweasee for me?" I said giving him the puppy dog eyes.

"Haha alright go ready and I'll go get changed." he said 

"YAY JUST LIKE OLD TIMES AGAIN!!" I said screaming. he chuckled and walked to go get dressed.

I went to my closet and decided on my turquise bando bikini and pink bottoms. After getting everything ready I went up to his room to get him.. and oh my he's gotten an amazing body.

"Court my eyes are up here" he said smirking

"I know where they are and mine are up here also." i said.

We headed downstairs and went outside i grabbed the blue paint and he grabbed the red and the next thing you know is that were rainbow. And after a while trevor camed down and they had teamed up against me. I poored water all over them and the next thing you know I have 7 pairs of eyes staying at us.

"Courtney what are you doing?" my mum said

"Paint and water gun fight?" is said in the "duh" tone.

"Courtney I think you should introduce the boys to eachother. And I gotta run anne and I are going out for a bit" my mum said

"Oh yeah boys this is clay clay meet zayn, liam, louis, harry, and niall." i said

"Hi guys im clay"clay said 

"Hi" the boys said.

"What were yall doing?" liam asked

"Paint and water gun fight like old times." i said poking clay

"I WANNA JOIN!!" lou screamed. I looked at trevor and clay and I shot the water gun at lou.

"HEY. No fair i wasnt ready!" he screamed

"Sucks to suck buddy." i said

"Oh its smith." he said

"Alright lets go. Bring it on tomlinson." i said

The next thing you know he shot me and were all shoting eachother. Having a blast. The thinged I liked about clay is that he gets along with everyone. I loved clay so much but I also loved harry. My life is so confusing. After about 2 hours of playing outside clay said he was tired and was gonna go to.

"Night babe love you" he said kissing me

"Night babe love you more." i said

I turned around to see all the boys staring at me. With confused, happy, angry, sad, depressed expressions on their faces. But harrys stood out. As he pushed passed me. Oh boy this is not gonna be good to explain...