What Doesn't Kill You..

Why does everything always go wrong for me? I looked at him and lshouted towards him..

"Really harry? You're mad at me for having a boyfriend? Why im not mad you have a girlfriend! You're such a horrible friend to me! You still havent changed. Still the same old harry who totally for go about me!" i said to him 

"I'm not mad!! What did you just say courtney?" he said to me

"I said your a HORRIBLE friend to me you never there for me. Your so rude to me now youve barely spoken to me and you always said you would be there for me. Well i guess just more broken promises huh? Oh wait no more LIES from you asusaul." i said to him

"What no ive always been there for you. You also said you would be there for me. No I havent lied about anything. Your just a little bitch who can't except her friend has a life he has to live.  Ive always been there for you dont say that you little bitch Ive stucken up for you for things people have said about you like when all those girls called you a slut and whore yah what about that? Oh wait there right!!!!" he said.

I stood there shock at what he just to me. I had tears coming down my face my now. I looked at him and started walking away towards the house, when he grabed my wrist.

"Don't fucking touch me harry. I hate you. Your so caught up in fame you've lost me as anything. I never wanna see you again." i said to him as I ran in the house.

I run up the stairs to clays door and I hear talking so I put my ear up against and all I heard is.." Yah baby I miss you to I'll be home soon. Alrighty love you too bye.." I couldnt believe what I heard. So I barged into his room.

"WERE DONE!" I yelled at him.

"Wait courtney let me explain." he said grabbing my wrist.

"No clay. I cant believe you would do that to me. I thought you loved me? huh? well I guess you didnt. Did you? Well get out of my house now I never wanna see you again." i said to him

_______________________________________________________________________________________

An hour later clay had left. And I was up in my room balling. I kept thinking why would he cheat on me? What the hell did I do? I kept thinking all this until I heard a knock on the door.

"Courtney love can I come in?" the voice said.

"Come in lou." i said

And in the next thing I know lou is holding me in his arms while I cry and tell him everything that happened. I kept thinking I hate my life. Over and over again. I guess I was talking out loud because the next thing I know is lou saying..

"Courtney Taylor Smith what the hell did you just say?" he said looking at me in shock.

"I said I hate my fucking life. Because I always end up getting hurt. No one will ever understand what ive gone through in my life. Ive been to hell and back. And every single time something finally comes along to make me happy something just has to come along and mess everything up or something better." i said sobbing now.

"Courtney please dont say that. Please listen to when I say this everything happens for a reason. Its just part of life." he said

"Woah lou when did you get so serious here??" i said laughing

"Hey Im a man of very few words babe"he said

"Okay lou keep thinking that." i said

"I will because I can!" he said yelling

We just sat there for a while talking. I looked over towards a picture on my wall of me and harry at the playground, he was pushing me and i was swinging laughing from when we were 13 or 14. And I spaced of when he was telling me something and could'nt help but remember that day..

***FLASHBACK***

"Higher harry higher" i pleaded

"Ok court ready?" he said to me 

"Yah go." i said 

I flew up in the air and jumped off the swing and went flying through the air and landed on mulch. Laughing and giggling.

"OMG court are you alright? he said

"Hahaha yah im good haz!" i said laughing

I lied down and he laid down next to me. We laid there quietly looking up at the sky for a while. Not saying a word. Until I broke the silence..

"Hey haz?" i said turning to face him.

"Yeah court?" he said looking at me

"Promise me something?" i said fidling with necklace he gave me for christmas a couple years ago.

"Anything court" he said

"At the end of the day, if dont ever find anybody that we fall in love, can we be together?" i said to him

"I promise you that court" he said smiling to me

***END OF FLASHBACK***

"So thats what happened.." lou said

"Huh?" i said to him

"Hah nothing nevermind courtney. Just get some rest love. Night babe" he said laughing and kissing me on the forehead

"Night lou." i said back to him

***A WEEK LATER*** 

Its been a week since everything happened. I havent spoken to anyone except my mom and trevor and anne and robin. None of the boys. Clays called numerous times apogising. But I would ignore them. I would go out and talk to everyone and enjoy myself. But whenever the boys come around Id leave.

It was night time and I was on my bed listening to my computer when Stronger comes on by Kelly Clarkson came on and I was dancing around my room for about an hour until my legs started hurting so I stopped I hopped in the shower and got into my victoria secert pajamas. I got into bed and laid there for a while. But I couldnt fall asleep so I got outta bed went downstairs got my phone and went to the park down the street. I just sat there until I felt someone tap my shoulder and heard them say..

"Courtney can we please talk....?" the voice said. And instantly I reconized it.

"What do you want harry." i said to him

"Courtney please let me explain what happened." he said

"Why should I?" I said to him. Looking at him with a mixture of expressions

"Because I feel awful and I cant loose you." he said

"Fine." i said

"Courtney I'm so sorry. I feel horrible for not keeping my promise after the x-factor. I regertted when I never called you or texted or skyped you. I felt like crap. If I could go back and change that and so much more. Like all the things i said to you. Not telling you I loved you. And thats why I was such a douche because I knew I couldnt have you and-" I caught him off by kissing him...