Broken Promises

I stand there shocked at what im seeing. Eight sets of staring at me. My mum, Anne, Robin, and one direction. Great just my luck. Those green eyes staring at me. Why does he have to be here?

"Courtney!"

"Mummy!! I've missed you so much!!"

"Princess i've missed you more than you can imagine! Princess aren't you going to say hi to Anne, Robin, and the boys?"

"Hi everybody!" 

"Hi courtney (or court)!" They all choursed back!

"Well mum I'm gonna go unpack and see my baby!" My baby is my puppy. I love her with all my heart. Her name is princess.

"Okay dinner is in an hour."

I run up to my room slam the door, and soon relize that im in my sanctuary. I love my room its were I come to escape from everything. But soon after that start letting tears take over my emotions I slide down the door crying my eyes out. But I soon stand up, and about half hour later im unpacked. I decide to take a shower. Soon after I go to my closet and pick out denim shorts and a cute white flowly shirt and I race back into the bathroom brush my hair and apply lite make up. Grab my white iphone and check my twitter. My phone is my baby well beside princess but still.

"Courtney dinners ready come eat!!"

"Coming!"

I walk down the stairs still on my phone texting my best friend Caroline. I love her she's my other half she's been there for me through everything. We know everything about each other. I stop at the dining room and snap a selfie of me and send it to Caroline. I look up and see everyone quite amused with me. I then relize the only seat left is between Trevor and Harry. So i sit down and conversations start flowing out.

"So Courtney how's modeling been love?" Anne asks.

"Amazing! I love it. But i've also been playing a lot of volleyball!" I smile up at Anne then to my mum. I relize shes smsiling like an idiot. She's always thought i've been amazing. And I agree i've got the skills and the looks.

"Thats lovely. I;m glad you're doing that." Anne says

"Me too."

Conversations kept going as awkward as can be and I eventually excused myself because I couldn't handle it anymore. I walked into the gameroom where trevor was playing a video game. I soon relized I had 4 guys on top of me. We talked for a while til I excused myslef to go to bed. Even though I wasn't tired. I just couldn't handle the awkwardness anymore. I walk up to my room close the door crying. Changed into nike shorts and a tee tank and went on to the balcony and sat out there for a while til I heard a knock.

"Come on!"

I looked back and saw the person that I didn't want to see.

"HI." He said. Dont get me wrong im pissed with him and will continue to be until I have a reason not to but im not gonna not say hello.

"Hi." I said bluntly.

"Listen can we please talk?" He said with those huge green eyes staring at me. I couldn't say no.

"Fine. What do you want to talk about?" I said coming to sit on my bed.

"Listen im really sorry. I feel awful I wanted to talk to you were everything to me my other half. But I couldn't no one would let me and everytime I would get the nerve to I would think to myself she probably already has someone else or she hates me or won't respond. I hate myself for not talking to you I was crushed and heart broken. I truely am sorry and you have every right to me but I had to come say sorry." He says. 

" I dont hate you I hate yo for ignoring me and not talking to me and thinking that!" i said.

"I'm sorry." he said

"Whatever Harry you hurt me. Do you not see that?!" i said yelling

"Im sorry and I do!" he said matching my tone.

"Please leave." I said pointing to the door. And just like that he left slamming the door. I broke down in tears.

After what felt like crying for hours which was only fifteen minutes, I cleaned myself up and walked down stairs and saw everyone talking. I took a seat next to lou and niall. But then I heard a scream that startled me.

"HAZZA BABY." a girly squeled said.

" Stephine love what are you doing here?" harry said.

"I'm here to see you silly." she said. Grabbing harry and smashing there lips together. 

I turned to look at all the boys and to lookm at there facial expressions which was disgusted, horrified, and sickening. Then turned to lou to ask who she was..

"Lou who she?" I asked

"Harrys grirlfriend..." he said.