READ IT BABE

SO HII!!!
I HAVE BEEN POSTING A LOT NEW CHAPTERS OF LOST HER (SEQUEL OF STORY OF A SHORT GIRL) AND YOU GUYS ARE LOVING IT. I AM GLAD YOU LOVE THE SEQUAL AS MUCH AS I LOVE WRITING IT.
IF YOU HAVEN'T YET READ IT. WHATCHA DOING?? 
GO AND READ IT RIGHT NOW!!!!

PLEASE READ-

This is for someone who goes through body shaming or have been through it....

So, I myself am short heighted and I have been body shamed alot. Maybe even today someone just passes some comments and I might get offended. But,  let's just say, I ignore them now.
Over the course of time, I have learnt to love myself and to believe that I am beautiful no matter what.
I hope that the girl/boy reading this would trust me with All there hearts and believe that it's okay to have flaws. Everyone has them. No one likes to agree that fact but it's a FACT you can't change it. Babe, if you think you're ugly, bad,  or just simply not 'beautiful enough' or 'manly enough' you're wrong. Stop trusting these ridiculous social beauty rules and make your own beauty rules. It's your fucking life and  own your empire. Don't let it fall because of those fifty people who just don't understand that humans were never meant to be perfect. But, they were meant to make this world perfect by excepting each others imperfections.
This is totally ridiculous and stupid to not trust the reason why you are on this earth. You are here because you are gods creation and he makes everything beautiful in his own ways. Stop judging gods creations you idiots and start respecting them and see the change in your own life.
Everything would be just perfect:)

LOVE Y'ALL PEOPLE 💋😘🌎

XOXO

-GOSSPIL GIRL (jkjk😂😂)
-LEKISHA😏