13|

Thanos had arrived on Titan. He had successfully taken out most of these creatures. Those pesky humans! Yet, Stark stood in front of him.

"You throw another moon at me, and I'm gonna lose it."

Thanos smiled. "Stark."

"You know me?" Tony asked.

"Yes, because I'm not the only one cursed with knowledge." Thanos replied.

"The only thing I'm cursed with, is you." Tony released something from his suit. They went for Thanos.

"Come on!" Thanos got into a battle stance.

Tony came after Thanos with everything he had. He slammed his foot down onto the gauntlet and punched Thanos in the face.

Thanos wiped his cheek and looked at his fingers. "All that for a drop of blood?" Thanos then raised his gauntlet and tripped Stark. The two went at it until Tony's suit was almost gone.

Tony had one of his hands stuck in Thanos's. He moved parts of his armor to his other hand and created a knife. He went to stab Thanos but didn't even get the chance too. Thanos had grabbed Tony's other hand and broke off the blade. He then stabbed Tony in the side. Tony gasped in shock and fell down onto some rubble. Thanos had stepped back and pointed his gauntlet at Stark.

"I hope they remember you." Thanos said as the gauntlet began to glow.

"Stop!" Strange yelled. Thanos looked at him.

"Spare his life and I'll give you the Stone."

"No tricks?" Thanos asked.

"No tricks." Strange replied.

"Don't." Tony hissed in pain.

Strange held up his hand and opened up his thumb and pointer finger. Then, from out of nowhere, the time Stone appeared. Strange opened his fingers and watched as the stone floated towards Thanos. Thanos grabbed the stone and examined it. He slowly brought it towards his gauntlet and let it lock itself in its place.

Thanos felt the power surge through his body. It felt wonderful! And he was only going to get stronger.

Suddenly, Quill came flying at Thanos and attacked him with his guns. Thanos created a portal and then disappeared through it. Quill landed and looked around.

"Where is he?!" Quill demanded.

Tony sprayed something on his wound and looked at Strange.

"Why would you do that?"

Strange sighed. "We're in the endgame now."

🌙

"Wanda..." Visions voice faded as Ori looked around. Her father was coming. She could sense it.

Vision groaned in pain.

Ori knew it was time.

"He's here." Vision breathed.

The wind began to pick up. Ori's blue hair waved in front of her face. She had no intention of moving it out of the way.

Ori placed her hands on her blades. She was going to end it. She was going to save everyone.

"Don't." A voice whispered. "Not wise."

Ori flinched at the strange whisper. But she ignored it. Maybe Ori was hearing things?