Daniel- guitar lesson

It's currently 2 pm and I got a text from my bestfriend Lilian. Me and lily have been friends since the 2nd grade and we are inseparable. I trust her with my life.

Text convo

L: hey could you ask Dani if he could teach me how to play guitar? Xxx
Y: yeah of course give me a second Xxx

......

Y: he said he would love too, when do you want a lesson? Xxx
L: every Wednesday...maybe xxx
Y: he said it's fine, you coming over today? Xxx
L: yeh see you in a bit xxx
Y: bye chick xxx

End of text convo

It's been a couple of weeks since Lilian has been getting lessons from Dani. I mean I love it my two favourite people in the whole entire world are getting along.

But it's come to the point where Daniel would cancel plans for her or he already has a guitar lesson booked for her.

Daniel hasn't text me all day and I'm so confused why. He always checks if I'm ok in the morning. So I decided to go check on him see if he is okay.

I let myself in with the spare key Dani game me. I walked up stairs to hear soft snores coming from Daniels room. Oh he is still asleep, makes sense.

I open the door trying not to wake him up, only to be met with his arms wrapped around Liliane waste as they cuddled together naked in his bed.

That's why. I slowly backed out the room and went downstairs. I didn't want to shout, my energy was drained out of me.

I left his house and drove back to mine, I place my keys on the counter and sat down on the couch.

I stared blankly at the white wall in front of me, just thinking to myself how every excuse made sense, all the lessons, I thought how I was not good enough. As that thought raced through my mind I let go. The tears began to flow as loud sobs began to escape my mouth.

How could he! How could SHE! it's heartbreaking knowing Daniel would do such a thing but the fact Lilian was involved, I can barely breath. I calmed my breathing down only to hear my phone ping, it was a text, from Lilian....