Corbyn- Because of you (part 2)

I was restless, up all night in an uncomfortable hotel bed, thinking about everything. Not being able to stop the tears from flowing down my stained cheeks.

It was 10:47AM, I told myself i was going back an hour ago but I can't bring myself to do it. But I have to. I dragged myself out of the hotel room and drove to what used to once be my house too.

I knocked on the door to be faced with a tired looking Corbyn. I ignored him and let myself in since it is still sorta my place.

"Y/N, please talk to me" he whispered as I walked past him. I ignored him and went to what used to be our room. I felt a liquid slowly release down my cheek.

I quickly wiped it away and packed my things as quick as I could, trying to get out as fast as I could.

"Why did you stay with me?" A week voice spoke.

I turned to be faced with a sad looking Corbyn. I looked down trying not to show I was crying.

"If you knew what I was doing, why didn't you leave me? Why did you allow me to constantly hurt you, brake you?!" He said now crying knowing he hurt me.

"I didn't want to loose the only person I had left, the only person I truly loved." I let out a big sigh, now sobbing.

I finish packing and grab all my things I was about walk out the door when he stopped me.

"Please don't go, I am so stupid for ever hurting you. I love you, I need you!" He said through sobs at this point I was balling my eyes out.

I open the door trying to leave to be greeted by who I'm guessing is Christina.

I turn my gase to Corbyn who stood there frozen. I looked down.

"Doesn't look like you need me" I whispered as walked out the door with my belongings. Corbyn there with tears streaming down his face. And Christina stood there shocked.

I turned around one last time.

"I hope you too are happy together" I then turned around and carried on walking towards my car and drove off, releasing a big breath I didn't know I was holding.

That was the last thing I ever said to Corbyn.