Chapter - 7

Arohi's POV

" How was the movie babe..? " I asked shrugging my shoulders to Kajal as we are walking through the long corridors of our college after finishing Arvind sir's lecture.

" It was good " Kajal said smilingly.

" Good or fantastic..? " I tease her.

" Fantastic.." She said hiding the red hue on her face.

" Ohho..Someone is blushing.." I tease her more.

" Aru..will you stop it.." She said trying to sound annoyed but I love teasing her.

We were going to canteen as both Dhruv and Champ are waiting for us there but suddenly someone called out my name.

I know this voice.Very well..

We turn back to see Rajiv was coming to us holding his backpack.He came near us and his eyes was fixed on me.He smiled at Kajal and then look back at me again.

" Can I talk to you in private for a minute..? " He asked with a boyish grin.

Before I could say anything Kajal hurried her steps towards the canteen.I tried to stop her but she said she will wait for me in canteen.Again I look back at him.He was still plastering his famous I-know-I-am-cool attitude on his face.

" What is it..? " I asked folding my hands to my chest with a blank expression.

" Aaa..Wo..actually..I want to say..Can I borrow your notes for a day..? " He asked from nowhere.

? " He asked from nowhere

" What..? " I asked back him totally confused.

He was asking for notes..? Is he well..?

" Ya..actually this is the final year and I have not written anything in previous lectures so will you give me your notes..? I promise I will return it tomorrow. " He said genuinely.

" You mean to say you will write more than two hundred pages in a day which I was writing from past fifteen days..? " I asked him stressing each word.

" No..Its not possible..plus my handwriting is not as good as you so better I will xerox it. " He said scratching his nape.

This time a small laugh escape my mouth and he also reciprocated with the same laugh. Opening my bagpack I handed him the notes.

" Hmm..Here it is. "

" Thanks..I will return it tomorrow. " He said smiling cutely.

" You better be. " I warn him.

He smiled at that and went away to Adi who was looking at us with weird expression.

~~~

I entered the canteen and saw three of my friends were looking at me weirdly.I slowly went to them and sit on the chair besides champ.

" What happen guys..? " I asked looking at their confuse expression.

" Have you done with your private talking this early..? " Dhruv asked me sternly.

" Private talking ?? "

Oh..so kajal have already spread the news here.God this girl get onto my nerves sometimes.

" Its nothing..he just borrow my notes for a day. " I said casually.

" And you give it to him..? " Sahil asked adjusting his spects with a stern face.

" Yes.."

" What's wrong with you Arohi..? " Dhruv asked me and his tone has little anger this time.

? " Dhruv asked me and his tone has little anger this time

" What..? " I asked him back irritated.

" Arohi you know what type of guy he is..so why do you talk to him ? "

" Is he a rapist ? A terrorist ? A murderer ? I asked.

I mean I know that he has little less interested in studies and notorious but he is not that bad.

" Why are you defending him..? he asked me narrowing his eyes.

" I am not..I just..help him. I explain and he look away angrily.

" Dhruv pls..Stop reacting like a over protective brother.

" I am just looking out for you! "

" I am matured enough so pls stop making decisions for me.I know whoom to talk with or whoom to not.

" You don't,Arohi.You so don't, " He said angrily before picking up his bag and storming towards out of the canteen.

Taking up my bagpack I leave the canteen not before glancing at Sahil and Kajal who were looking dumb and still trying to figure out what happen.

Arohi slowly started melting..

 What do you think..? Is Dhruv right..?