Chapter - 17

Arohi's POV

Seven of us were sitting in the canteen and I am really stress about how will my friends react about me and RV being together.I look at RV and he gave me an assuring smile.Suddenly he climb on the table shocking everyone in the canteen.

" Attention guys, " He said clapping his hands twice and there was a pin drop silence as everyone watching him in amusement.

" Everyone of you,Order whatever you like as today's treat is on me on the happy occasion of me and Arohi's togetherness. " He declared making me feel all embarrass due to shyness as all of them were looking at me in shock at the same time smiling heartedly.

I look at my friends and they were looking at me like a zombii..I started to say something when Dhruv and others started laughing at my horrified expression.Does that mean my friends already know the truth..but..how..?

" Aaarrhh..Adi..you are so dead.."

I saw Dhruv also climb on the table and pulled RV into a hug and patted his back saying congratulations.Everyone cheered in the canteen.Kajal and sahil come to hug me while Adi and Priya mouthen congrats to me plastering a cheesy smile on their faces.

Druv and RV slowly came to me and Druv punch my shoulder hard.

" Ouch.."

" What you think..? We will not get to know all this until you told us..but that's not the thing.Yesterday RV has made a first call to me and told me everything.You are like my sister and he wants me to approve him for you. " Dhruv said making me shock.

I look at RV and he is smiling at me.

" Firstly I was very shock that you fell for this completely opposite man but then I realize why do you always top in physics..You have taken the Opposites attract law very seriously " He said making everyone laugh. 

" I was very angery with you that you have not tell us anything about this..but then me and RV made this plan to give you this shock in canteen today. " He said smilingly.

I glare at RV who was smiling innocently at me..RV you jerk..

" Sorry Dhruv..I was about to tell you.." I said holding his hand.Dhruv held my hand and place it on RV's hand.

" Don't ever heart my sister ok..and if you ever try to flirt with another girl.."

" We will bury you alive.." Sahil and Adi completed the sentence.RV nodded smilingly and hug all of them.

Happy tears escape my eyes as priya and kajal pulled me into a tight hug.I really don't expected that my friends will react in this way.Love you guys.

~~~

Priya's POV

After that happy movement in the canteen we all headed to the computer lab for the practicals. Our college has a huge computer lab including 40 to 45 pc's.All the walls are painted in a fresh white colour and has beautiful blue curtains.Each row has almost 10 computers with the comfortable black chairs.

I sit in the first row besides kajal while Adi,RV,Dhruv in the second row and Sahil and Arohi in the third one.I switch on the power button and started the PC.I was about to enter the password when the screen fully went blank.The back and white streeps started appearing on the screen.I look at my side to kajal her pc also showing the same.The same thing started happening with the each and every computer and suddenly with a flash a sentence appear in red colour on the every screen making us drawn in fear.

" No one will survive. "

A girl shout in fear and everyone stand up from the chair looking horrified with this creepy thing.Again that sentense..This is the second time we were seeing that sentence.A shiever ran down my spine as I look at the screen again and feel like the screen was staring back at me with the blood red baground.

~~~

Adi's POV

We were standing in the corridor after the incident happen in the computer lab.Our heads are spinning and we don't understand what just happen.The fear was still visible on everyone's face and our heartbeats are still racing.

" I am really scared now..what is happening in our college..? " Kajal said with a fearful tone.

" This is not ordinary.I truly believe there is some supernatural power here. " Sahil said adjusting his spects.

" We have to do something. " Dhruv said in a serious tone scratching his stubble.

" We are seniors and I think we should take the stand on behalf of the whole college students. " Arohi suggested.

" Hmm..Arohi is correct..We should meet our principal regarding this matter. " RV spoke with a finality in his voice.

Everyone nodded in affirmation as we headed to the principles office.

!! Time To Read Comments !!