Chapter - 1

Arohi's POV

First day of my last year of college..! Yes..I am very much excited and little bit nervous for this new year.By the way I am Arohi krishnan.A bubbly,sweet and sincere girl who wants to achieve her dreams and make my her parents proud.It was a bright sunny day and I consider it as another beautiful day of my perfect life.

I began walking towards my big college campus and saw the youthful atmosphere at my surrounding.It always gives me positive vibes as so much of happening things are here.

" I love this place " I muttered to myself smiling inwardly.I was lost in my thoughts when someone tap my shoulder from behind.I turn to see the person and here Druv was standing with his ever charming smile holding his bagpack.

" Hii Bestie.." He said smiling at me.

" Hey..Druv " I smiled and hug him.He hug me back.

Druv has been my best friend since we were in playschool.He is a sophisticated,soft spoken guy and a perfect gentlemen.He is the most clever student and obviously the topper of our batch.Druv is one of the heart throb of girls but he hardly pays attention towards them.He is so protective towards me and I think that's one of the reason of my single status.Its like his duty to take away a guys from me.

" Long time no see.." He said as we broke the hug.

" Its just eight days Druv that we didn't meet. " I said rolling my eyes.

" Those eight days were like eight years. " He said smilingly.

" Ohh Druv..stop with your cheesy pick up lines.At least spare me on first day of college. "

He laugh at that as we headed towards our regular spot in campus where we used to gather.

~~~

" Look who is here.." Sahil said enthusiastically to kajal as they both turn towards us.

Sahil is a "champ " of our group and the most studious person in whole college but how much he study he has to be satisfied with the second rank as Druv was always taken the first.He is so shy in front of girls and a very sweet and caring guy.

" Hey Aru.." Kajal hug me tight and I reciprocated the same warm hug.

Meanwhile Druv and Sahil shared a manly highfive.

" Offo these girls are behaving like they were meeting after a decade. " Sahil said adjusting his spects.

" True thing " Druv supported him while placing hand around his shoulder.

" Shut up you guys.." I shouted at them.

" Ignore them Arohi they were just jealous of us.." Kajal said pouting.

Kajal is my best friend since childhood. She knows my every little secret. My best friend and a partner in crime.At the same time she is a calm and composed girl.She is really pretty.

We were chatting as usual when we heard the noise of four-five sports bikes entering our college campus.The red ravishing sports bike was in the lead and other bikes are following it.All the bikes were stop right in center of our campus and everyone is staring at them.The guy in the lead get down from his red bike.Pulling off his shades he scanned our college campus while running a hand through his hair.

He is Rajiv Suxena.Aka  " RV ".The most arrogant,careless,impatient,notorious guy.There are hardly any boys in the college who were not beaten by him and hardly any girl who cannot drool over him but except our group.Yes..he is another heart throb of girls.A dashing,charming and handsome guy but for me he is most irritating and annoying person in the world.He glance at the whole campus followed by our group.Both Druv and RV shared a deadly glare as he went away followed by his gang and his best friends Adi and Priya.

Adi is a xerox copy of Rajiv.He loved his best friend more than anything.Priya is the most beautiful and hot girl in our college.Every boy had dreamt of dating her but again no one had that guts only bcs of that thug RV.

So now new year,new experiences,loving friends and some old enemies.This year is going to be a blast.

So this is the first chapter.I hope this story will remind you of your highschool memories and brings a smile on your face.

How was the start..? Let me know through your comments.