Chapter - 11

Arohi's POV

I entered the campus and was heading towards my class but yesterday's incidents playing in my mind on loop.RV's song,Dhruv's proposal,that accident and RV and Dhruv's friendship.So many things happen yesterday.My heartbeat still quicken whenever I think about that accident.Few of our classmates inform our principle Raghuvaran sir about the accident and he assured us that he will inquire about it to clerical staff and fixed it up.

While thinking about all those happenings I reach the classroom door and found Dhruv and Kajal sitting on first bench and RV on second.Now I remember that Arvind sir was going to take first lecture today.Dhruv,Kajal and RV were talking to each other that they didn't recognize my presence at the door.I slowly walk to them and sit besides RV.He look at me and smiled while Dhruv and Kajal said Hii to me.I reciprocated the same Hii to them smilingly.

" What are you guys discussing so important..? " I asked looking at kajal.

" Nothing much..just about yesterday. " Kajal answered.

" We are thanking him for saving my life yesterday. " Dhruv said with a genuine smile.

" Dhruv,Its nothing..If there had been somebody other on your place I will help him too. "

" Its your greatness RV but seriously you gave me love of my life,my dhruv back. " Kajal smiled looking at RV and Dhruv pulled her into a secured side hug.

Rv softly smiled at them.

" By the way where is Champ..? " I asked suddenly remembering about him.

" Right behind you lady. " Sahil said and just then I turn to look back at him.

There Sahil was sitting on the third bench with one of our classmate Divya.Divya is a shy girl.she never talk much.She is a average student and frankly speaking a simple and sweet girl.

" Champ,Why are you sitting here..? " I asked him still confuse.

" Asked your two best friends. " He said in little angry tone.

" Why..? What happened..? " I asked him back.

" Dhruv told me that today onwards he will sit with Kajal in front and the second bench is already occupied by you both so obviously I have to sit here. " He said fully irritated.

I laugh at his statement and then I realize Rajiv was looking at me smilingly and enjoying our short funny conversation.

" What happend..? " I ask him raising one eyebrow.

He nodded nothing and continued looking at me.I was ignoring his stare and look away but my eyes fell on his injured hand.Yesterday he get injured while saving Dhruv.

" Is your hand ok..? " I ask with a concern.

" Its just a small scratch..but I am fine now. " He look at the small bandage wrap on his hand and smiled back to me.

" Yesterday you were really very helpful.."

" Arohi pls don't start again..I am tired of listening my praising since morning. "

He said dramatically and a soft laugh escape my mouth.He reciprocate with the same laugh.

" By the way what you did to that xerox you have taken from my notes..? Have you read them..? " I asked him playfully.

I am sure he xerox it just for the sake of it and haven't turn a single page of that notes yet.

" Umm..Arohi,I believe in practical more than theory. " He said smirking.

" Care to explain..? " I asked him returning the same smirk.

" Take an example of yesterday or of that day when I help Mitali.I believe one should be more active in handling real life incidents rather than just a damn exam. " He explain.

" Hmm..True. " I agreed to his opinion.

Rajiv's POV

Arvind sir entered the class and everyone is listening to him silently.He was explaining a topic and simultaneously writing on the board and we are following him.

" Hey Aru,Do you have a extra pen..? My pen is not working. " Sahil asked to Arohi but she is so intrigue in her writing that she didn't hear him.

I take out a pen from my jeans pocket and handed over to him.

" Thanks RV " He said smilingly.

I smiled back and continued back to write but suddenly my phone pop with a message.I take out my phone and open the message.It was from Adi.I look at the last bench where Adi and Priya were sitting and Adi mischievously smiling at me.The message reads.

" Good going bro.Stay more closer. "

What??

I think a bit then I realize what he wants to say.

Sahil was sitting behind Arohi and Divya behind me.When I went to hand over the pen to Sahil, my arm went back to Arohi circling her.It looks like I circle my arm around her shoulder from behind.Ohh..so he thought that I am hugging her from back.

Well..I don't have any such intentions but..I look back and wink at him playing along mischievously.

How was the update..?