Chapter - 16

This story is nearing its end in some updates so mark your presence by commenting on the some last parts at least.Thank you !!

Arohi's POV

The sleep was far away from my eyes last night.The thoughts of RV running in my mind all the while.In this four years I never thought I will ever fall for him but his dashing attitude,helping nature,charming smile and captivating brown eyes had a huge effect on me now.I am in love with him.All these thoughts are still running in my head as I was walking through the campus to our regular spot.My heartbeats are racing as how will I face him today and them how I tell my friends about us.My footsteps become slow when I spot all of them standing there chitchatting.I slowly went towards them and whisper a small hii.

" Hey, Hii Aru.." Kajal said giving me a side hug while all others smiled at me.

Lifting my eyelashes I slowly look at RV who was standing railing on pillar beside Dhruv wearing white round neck t-shirt with a pair of blue jeans and open blue chex shirt plastering a cheesy smile on his face.I look at him and he gave a quick wink.I look sideways hiding my blush.

" Come Aru..we are just discussing about the yesterdays romantic study date. " Dhruv said smilingly.

" Romantic..study date..? " I asked tensed.

My heart skip a bit.Did that stupid RV blurted out everything to them.I look at him and he smiled wider.

" Yes..our sahil's study date with Divya.." Priya cleared my confusion.

I take a breath of relief.Again I glance at RV and he was smiling like a fool knowing what I am thinking a while ago.

" Ohh..ya.." I replied with a sign of relief.

The bell rang for the first lecture and we all went to class for the test.

~~~

Arohi's POV

The test has started.We all are scattered in different corners of the classroom only Adi was sitting behind me.Last few minutes left and I was writing my paper stressing my hand when Adi called me.

" Arohi.."

" Hmm.." I whisper not really looking back at him.

" Pls tell me the answer of fifth question.."

" Just..a minute Adi..I have not completed my paper.." I said writing in a hurry.

" Pls..Arohi..Your and RV's children's  will be blessed. " He said and I look at him with a shocking face and he smiled mischievously.

Hiding red hue spread on my face I told him the answer.

After finishing the test we had a break of fifteen minutes so we all decided to chill out of the class.Seven of us were heading towards the canteen.RV was walking besides me and his fingers were touching my wrist.Suddenly I remember about Adi and his sentence.Within a second I pulled RV behind a pillar and glare at him.

" Ohho..someone is very impatient from yesterday.But I can't kiss you here..you know there are many people around.." He said smirking.

" Shut up you silly..did you told everything to Adi about us..? " I said angrily crossing my arms.

" Ya.." He said casually.

" Why..? "

" He called me last night and he is my best friend..so I told him. "

" And What did you told him..? " I asked tensed.

" Everything.." He said grinning.

" Everything..? I said getting more tense.

" yes..but not really the truth.." He replied smiling cutely.

" I told him that yesterday I propose you and you said yes..that's it. "

" Are you sure you blurted out nothing else.." I said playing with his shirt buttons.

" What else you want me to hide.." He said lifting my chin and smirking.I blush and slap his arm playfully.

" But Arohi its better if we should not hide anything from them,I mean they are our friends.." RV said seriously.

" Hmm..you are right..but how..? "

" Come I will show you.." He said circling his hand around me and guiding me to canteen. 

Seriously this boy is crazy.. and I am crazy for him.

Simple and sweet update..but wait..Something scary is on its way.

Feedback Time !!