Chapter 3

Once inside the office complex, both ladies headed their separate ways. Petra to the main office building- commonly called as the Color Cubicle because of its colorful design and structure; while Swati headed towards the section dubbed The Lumberjack- where all the brainwork and designing of the products of Motocorps happen. Going towards her cubicle, she spots Mark crouched down behind the stairs connecting this and the floor above, looking for something. Genuinely curious, Swati asked, "What happened?" Mark jumped, ending up hitting his head. "OUCH! Next time warn me before you decide to spook me out!", sending her his most threatening glare. Shaking her head, Swati replies, "No. Then it wouldn't be fun anymore. But seriously, what were you looking for?" "A screw. It fell off the motor part I came carrying in, a while ago." "You sure it was a screw from that thing and not the one that fell out of your head a few days ago?" Glaring at her again, Mark lets out a huff, "Look princess, if you don't want to help, then don't help. But please Leave. Me. Alone." Shrugging, Swati replies, "Okay. You asked for it. So I'll go. Good luck with your screw. Don't let the other one fall out too.. 'cause then your head will fall off!" She laughed to herself as she walked away. It was always fun to rile up Mark. Little did she know that Mark's days were pretty much numbered from now on..