Chapter 2: The backstory part 2

This wont be long
Remember my dad, who had sex with a lot of girls? well by a lot ( i really dunno how many, but i do know some)
maybe someone before my mom, and then my mom, and then Merida, and there's this old woman, and there's these two girls who's just I think 3-4 yrs older than me. One of them, let us call her, the Hoarder got pregnant and my dad does not know that me and my sister ( one of the 3 of Merida) knows all his flings cos we have " access " haha so yeah all this time, we've been hiding and setting aside our hatred and ventures towards our dad.. NA BTW ayaw ipaalam rin ni Merida ( who knew about the other girl being pregnant cos she stalker af ) to my two half bros.. cos in her defense " Baka kase magaya sila sa papa nyo " And i was like ........

 cos in her defense " Baka kase magaya sila sa papa nyo " And i was like

And you think we, girls wont be affected by the situation? betch u tot. By that, we'll get there.....

So there, the whole backstory revolves on how my family's fucked up--stressful holidays, "family" days, "family" gatherings during special occasions slash milestones aka graduation , oath taking and the like.-- MY DAD BEING A FREAKING CHEATER AND BABAERO.
And oh did I mention that I am a nurse? well not yet practicing but yeah. I am and the whole nursing degree procedure? It wasn't easy--heck it was a damn struggle. But I can say that what I learned there was all worth the struggles. How it molded me? damn.

hmmm I guess, my life was not as fucked up as it can be?