Alola!

No one's p.o.v 

Sasha picked  up one of the berries. "Lie. Liepard." Liepard said, sniffing  the berry. Sasha smiled. "Oh, yes?" She said. Liepard glanced at Sasha. "Sasha, how about you take Liepard, Umbreon  and  Houndoom  exploring? I'll meet you at the pokemon  school, ok?" Sashas  mother said Sasha nodded. "Let's go, guys!" She called, running  into a forest. Sasha looked up at the sound of wingbeats. In the sky, a pokemon was flying. Sasha looked over her should at her pokemon. "How bout we follow that pokemon?" She said. Houndoom barked an agreement, Liepard and Umbreon nodded. Smiling, Sasha followed  the pokemon. She burst of the bushs and ran into a fence. Sasha peered over the fence. There, some Tauros were racing. Liepard  zipped past Sasha as the Tauros got closer. "Watch out!" Sasha called. "Houn! Houndoom!" Houndoom  barked, pushing Liepard out of the way just as the Tauros got close enough to hit her. Sasha and Umbreon  jumped over the fence and walked over to the  dark types. "Hey! Are your pokemon alright?" Sasha looked  up to see a girl wearing  a sun hat and a dress run over to her. Sasha nodded. "Yep. Their tough." She said. The girl nods. "Oh. Ok. Is that a Houndoom?" She asks, pointing  at Houndoom. "Yep. Wanna pet him?" She asked. The girl shook her head. "Hey! Are your  pokemon  ok?" Sasha turned her head to see a green haired girl run over to her, with a blue haired  girl and a plump, yellow haired boy behind her. "Yep." She said. The green hair nodded. "I'm  Mallow!" She exclaimed! "Sasha." She said. "This is Spohocles, Lana and Lillie." Mallow said, pointing at each person. Sasha nodded. "Lie! Liepard!" Liepard hissed, running  off. "Liepard! Wait!" Sasha called, running after her, Mallow, Houndoom and Umbreon  following  her.

Liepard skidded  to a stop at the sight of the people facing another person. Liepard  lashed her tail and darted in front  of the male. She glanced  over at the bridge as Houndoom, Umbreon, Mallow and Sasha ran over it. 'Liepard! What are you doing?!" Houndoom  said. 'I'm defending  this guy!" She growled. One of the three people laughed. "These your pokemon?! Well, I guess we can have them!" He said. Liepard  growled. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Spohocles, Lana, Lille, Mallow and someone else watch. "No one takes my pokemon! Liepard, Houndoom, Umbreon, you ready for a fight?" Sasha called. Liepard  nodded, not taking her eyes off the pokemon the goons had called out. "Liepard, use Hone claws on the Salazzle, Houndoom, use Crunch on the Zubats, Umbreon, use Night Slash on the Yungoos!" Sasha commanded.

Sasha glanced back at the  tanned boy. "Those are... your pokemon?" He said. Sasha nodded. "Sasha." She said. "Kiawe." He said. Liepard  nuzzled Sashas hand. "Liepard." Liepard said. Sasha laughed. "Yes, you can, Liepard." She said. Liepard  padded towards Kiawe with Umbreon  and Houndoom  following  her. Kiawe flinched  as Liepard  nuzzled  his hand. "She likes you." Sasha said. Kiawe nodded. "You must be Sasha. Welcome to the pokemon school. I'm  Professer Kukui. Your mom said that your a new student." Sasha nodded at Kukui. "Welcome to Alola."